Chapter 68

"Who dares to challenge!" The orc who had won twice in a row stood on the competition platform, with dense beads of sweat on his body. The muscles of his body seemed to be bulging because of excessive force, and he asked with a murderous expression. Stern eyes scanned the people in the audience.

    Except for the applause from the audience, who didn't want anything to happen, no one dared to come to the stage at once. The orcs gathered around and discussed in low voices, their tone of voice was unconvincing.

    "Over there!" The audience on the quiet side suddenly screamed. On the other side of the competition stage, a young man who was not healthy walked up. His complexion was even a little pale, and his muscles were very well-proportioned but far inferior. The orc standing on the stage.

    "You?" The strong man turned around and sneered at the skinny orc. However, he quickly entered the preparations for battle, as if he wanted to make a quick fight.

.It was the first punch of the strong man, but the thin orc also swiftly avoided. At first, the strong man's shots were somewhat contemptuous, but after the orc successfully escaped his fists several times, the strong man's punches obviously needed to be serious. It was also more angry.

    Although the skinny orc has little strength, he always dodges by his flexible movements and skills. Every time the brawny man made his punches seemed to be hitting cotton, he was puzzled.

    After several more technical dodges, the big man was already quite impatient, and his punches were already a little messy.

    The skinny orc seemed to have seen the timing a long time ago and began to fight back. The big man dealt with his sudden attack in a panic, but he was still punched firmly.

.In the end, no matter how much brute force the big man had, it was all consumed by the opponent's skills. With the last fist, the big man fell to the ground.

    "Wow!" The audience underneath also froze for a long time before bursting out a sharp admiration, and even Se nodded in appreciation.

    Although these strange orcs and sub-orcs looked admirable, Qin You was in a trance while standing in the audience.

    Although he can't tell the names of all these action martial arts, he still saw the familiar Taekwondo with a bit of common sense. If he reads correctly, this thin orc should also be his hometown!

    It's just that Qin You wasn't completely sure, so he had to look at that person a few more times. It's just that the orc stepped down soon, and he didn't seem to have the intention of fighting again.

    Reluctantly, Bach on the stage had to let people come up again to compete.

.Qin You also looked at the place where the orc disappeared a little regretfully, but it is better to be on the safe side.

    Today's competition is just a competition without transformation, but if you don't even have high skills and physical fitness, transformation is probably the same. However, it is necessary to pass the human-time test first.

    After all the orcs and humanoids are tested, a field test will be arranged. It is estimated that the field test will take a few days, after all, I am afraid that the orcs will consume a lot of energy today.

    The competition between the orcs is fierce, and it is inevitable that there will be injuries, but most of the time, there will be no more radical behaviors.

    Qin You watched and admired again and again. He thought that the orcs were only relying on brute force after being transformed to win, but he could not imagine that the orcs' humanoid fighting skills were also very powerful.