Chapter 18

Se helped Qin You put the medicine on, and Qin You watched as the Orcs and Orcs around him gradually returned to the river, watching that the sun, which was still hanging on the side, was buried in the clouds so quickly. Glancing at the huge tent lying in his animal skin bag, Qin You approached the patriarch and said, "Patriarch, let's start setting up the tent."

    The patriarch nodded his head without any objection, and yelled in his throat. The Orcs and Orcs who heard the words moved quickly, and surrounded Qin You curiously asking how to make it. An orc chopped a few logs, and then with the sub-orcs, tied the corners of the tent to the log, and finally erected the log into the dirt.

    Then Qin You and the Orcs picked up a few big rocks and pressed the four corners of the tent to avoid air leakage.

.The last one is huge but not very beautiful, and even a little crookedly pitched tent stationed by the river.

    "This animal skin stitching and patching has also sewed out such a temporary residence. You don't need to be blown by the wind at night, especially, you are really amazing!" The talking sub-orc has black hair and his skin is sun-dried wheat. She has a healthy complexion and two small dimples when she smiles. When she is not smiling, her eyes are crooked and the corners of her mouth are crooked upwards, giving birth to a natural smiling face.

    "Yes, I didn't expect animal skins to be made of this kind!" Another teenager may be young, with light blonde hair and a little thin body. He looked at the tent with big round eyes. Not blinking is obviously a novel look.

    "That way you will be much safer," said a sturdy black-haired orc. .Then he scratched his head, and said embarrassingly: "I can also sleep well."

    Hearing that the little blond boy slapped the big one, he snorted slightly.

    The big man who was beaten was obviously aggrieved and wanted to say something.

    At this time, the clan witch suddenly came over, stopped in front of Qin You and looked at Qin You not talking. Qin You was a little panicked, thinking that he could see something? Looking at the clan witch's dress, I feel like I have become nagging.

    It's just that the clan witch just bowed to Qin You with his hands together. Qin You was a little stunned, and he was too busy to bend down when he saw it. After bowing, the clan witch left, and continued to pound and prepare medicinal materials.

    Qin You pondered it to himself, the clan witch probably thanked him?

    I can only think so...

.Looking at the Orcs who were already surrounding the tent and preparing for dinner, Qin You also began to look for Lille and Xi.

    "Lille, you can see that it's really amazing. Look at this thing called a tent. We can sleep in it tonight. I just put our stuff in. I'm still laying soft beasts on the ground. Pi, it must be comfortable to sleep at night~" When Qin You found Xi, he was sitting side by side with Lille on the other side of the tent, looking at the tent and saying happily.

    Lille spoke up, "Yeah, you really are a good Orc." After speaking, he deliberately turned his head and glanced at Se, who had already started roasting. Seeing Se continued to grill the meat with a serious face, he took a bite in his heart, wood!

    On the side, Ya looked at Balabala's Xi and said, "That's what I said, why don't you follow Xi to learn something?"

.Xi Wenyan raised his eyebrows and glanced at Ya with dissatisfaction. After receiving the look that looked like a knife stuck in, Ya shut up and said no more.