Chapter 35

"Don't worry about the house, the orcs from the tribe next door will come to help, although it may be slower," the patriarch said.

    "Well, it's okay." Lille smiled sympathetically. At this time, the house is the next best thing.

    After leaving the patriarch and Ya, Qin You and Lier started to prepare lunch. The two of them had nothing to do all morning, watching Se.

    Se hasn't eaten anything since the morning, and Qin You intends to help Se make a delicious meal of steaks, and try to make him eat as much as possible. According to the previous taste, it seems that he likes a stronger taste.

    Qin You cut the beast meat into steaks, and then soaked them in water. After a while, he took out the large steaks and drained them. Put them on a wooden board and pat them lightly with a shell knife. Relax a little, and then put the large into a wooden bowl, sprinkle some seasonings and marinate.

.Prepare the frying pan, put in large pieces, slowly fry until slightly golden on both sides, remove and drain the oil. Then pour the ingredients that have been cut just now into the hot oil pan, stir-fry the chopped green onion and ginger, then add the freshly fried large ribs, stir-fry a few times, pour in soy sauce and boiling water, and cover The lid, the next step is to wait.

    These steaks of Qin Youqie are not too big for Se, and it is estimated that Se will be able to take one bite later. After exploding so many pieces, Qin You squeezed some pantothenic arm.

    Lille is frying fresh leeks. Today's staple food is potatoes. Although rice is also delicious, Lille still wants to eat potatoes sometimes. After all, potatoes were the staple food he couldn't give up before. But Qin You still cooked rice for himself, and rice is his staple food...

.In addition to fried leeks, Lille also made a few meatballs and steamed them with some green onions, which smelled very fragrant.

    Qin You let Lille eat first, then put the braised big row into a large bowl and served it to Se. Lille picked up some vegetables and watched Se's movements while eating with his rice bowl.

    Qin You took a large row to Se's mouth, "Se, we have dinner."

    Probably attracted by the rich taste, Se opened her eyes, looked at the large row for a while, and then opened her mouth.

    Well, Qin You nodded in satisfaction, and put the large row in his hand into Se's mouth, just one bite at a time.

    Se chewed very slowly. Qin You sat looking at him and followed his hair by the way. Se seemed to feel better, and Qin You could see a hint of joy on the beast's face.

    "Okay, I'm ready to eat, let me feed him, you go to eat first.".After a while, Lille had a good meal and walked to the side to put down the table and chopsticks, and said after taking the large row in Qin You's hand.

    "Yeah." Qin You rubbed his groaning belly. Going to the side and starting to eat lunch, the fried leeks in Lille are crisp, green in color, and sweet scent of leeks. With crystal white rice grains, the leeks are fresher and greener.

    The taste of steamed meatballs is unexpectedly delicious. A few golden oil bubbles float on the sparse soup. The color of scallions is not so green when steamed. The steamed meatballs are soft but very chewy. A unique salty taste of steamed.

    Another bowl of wild vegetable soup is also very fresh. The wild vegetables are finely chopped and poured over the rice, and a thin layer of emerald green wild vegetables is placed on top of the rice. The soup is soaked in the rice, and a spoonful of rice is also quickly wiped out.