Chapter 6

In the afternoon, Xi and Qin You seemed to be closer, and Qin You was also relieved, Xi could not ask why he had changed so much.

    But there was no more communication, and the two began to search for food non-stop.

    In the afternoon, the scope of the collection was expanded a bit, and it was no longer limited to one place. After each decided to return to the original hillside before sunset to gather, they spread out.

    Qin You suddenly remembered about brushing his teeth, Xi handed him a few plants, Qin You took it and said goodbye to Xi and looked for it.

    This brushing grass is not difficult to find. The back of the hillside is covered with patches. Qin You picked enough to brush for a long time, so he didn’t bother to bother. The fun is to eat and eat.

.Qin You looked at the tree and just asked if there are any yellow fruits in this other world. The skin on the outside is white. There is no way that he really wants to eat!

    It's just that Xi said that the impression is not deep, but it seems to be a kind of fruit on a tree, which is full of small white ginkgo fruits, which are hard and tasteless when they bite.

    Qin You thinks this is likely to be rice, but it just grows on a tree.

    It is said that when the fruit grows into a fist-sized orange-yellow fruit, and the trees are not high, it should be easy to find in a large area of ​​towering trees.

    Sure enough, after a few laps, Qin You found several such trees, which were covered with orange and yellow fruits, and the bottom of the trees fell to the ground. Qin You picked up one at random, and as soon as it was opened, there were things like grains of rice falling out of it, and there was no rice husk!

.Qin You planned to pick up the ripened trees, and the rest are on the ground, so let them take root and sprout.

    Although there are only a few trees, the amount of all the trees picked is still very large. Qin You has almost filled his half-man-tall backpack, and he is heavy on his back.

    Qin You looked at the remaining fruits, sighed, and did what he could.

    Because there were too many things picked, Qin You put the heavy things under this tree first and covered them with weeds. Then carry a lighter backpack and continue walking.

    Qin You wanted to pick some fruits. He had already seen a lot of fruits when he walked along the way just now. The fruits tasted good in his memory, but the trees were too tall.

    Standing under the tree, he raised his neck silently, and couldn't see the top at a glance. The trees here were dense and well-grown. The branches were so tall that there were no forks for Qin You to climb up.

.Seeing the ripe and full fruits, Qin You swallowed. He lowered his pantothenic neck and continued to shuttle through the dense forest, looking for a few shorter fruit trees.

    The grass in the dense forest grows very high, Qin You pushed aside the grass in front of him, while looking for a relatively short fruit tree.

    "Woo." A few thick calls came from not far away. .

Qin You stiffly stopped the pace of advancement. Hearing this sound did not sound like a small animal. Hearing this monster's heavy snort, his heart began to beat wildly, and he was nearby! What kind of horror is this strange monster!

    Qin You froze in place and did not dare to move, listening to the closer and closer steps, his eyes widened desperately, the grass in front of him was stepped on, and a shadow was covered on the top of his head. Qin You was so frightened that he closed his eyes, trembling not knowing what he was doing.