Chapter 74

"Don't make the sauce tomorrow." Qin You sorted out the few tubes of sauce that hadn't been sold out.

    "Well, why can't it be sold today?" Xi nodded, and took the barrels of sauce that Qin You handed over with some confusion.

    "Probably it will take time to finish eating..." Qin You jumped onto the cart, "Come up, I'm going back."

    "good."

    "West, is the weather going to get colder?" The wind today doesn't seem to be as venomous as before, and there is a hint of coolness on the face.

    "Um... Almost, but autumn is very short, less than ten days have passed." Lying in the cart with arms over the eyes, squinting to feel the breeze and the splendor. Sunshine. The pleasant one seemed to fall asleep immediately.

    "Winter is good, I like winter.".Qin You really can't stand the summer without air conditioning.

    "But it's not safe in winter. But it should be okay in Loroka City now. There are special orcs who will protect us."

    "Yeah." But Se was in the Warriors team... Qin You curled his lips, speeding up the driving.

    When I went back to the tribe and got off the bus, and then returned to my house, I smelled a scent from afar.

    "Lil, what are you doing?" Qin You tied the Kakamon and asked curiously, raising his neck.

    "Dried meat and dried fruit the other day." Lille turned the jerky in the pot. A tempting fragrance wafted out.

    "It smells good." Qin You sniffed his nose, approached the pot and stole some dried meat.

    "Lille...I decided not to sell it until tomorrow when it was sold out." Qin You held his chin, chewing the dried meat in his mouth.

    "What's wrong? Tired?".Lille brought the fried jerky to the table.

    "Well, and I don't think I am short of money."

    "Okay, you can't do it if you don't do it." Lille nodded calmly.

    "But I can't bear to..." What a great business opportunity...

    "...What should I do?

    "...You and Xi together? Let's buy a shop. Anyway, there are many vacant shops in the inner street. You can open a snack shop with all kinds of things. Anyway, you will do whatever I can~" Qin You opened his eyes wide. Looking at Lille expectantly.

    "Yes." Lille nodded. "I have nothing to do here all day long."

    ‘"Well! Then I will go buy a shop tomorrow."

    "Remember to inform West." Lille smiled, "What else do you have for lunch?"

    "Whatever, you can eat it.".Qin You lay on the wooden table, looking tired, so he won't have to get up early in the future, right? Although he didn't get up early...

    Lying on the table in a daze, smelling the gradually thicker scent, Qin You's appetite quickly defeated the sleeping*, and stared sideways at the rolling noodles in the Lille pot, "noodles?"

    "Well, I knead it in the morning and I'm fine." Lille nodded and put the soy sauce in the pot.

    The noodles in Lille are burnt very sticky, just like mixed noodles with fried sauce. There are also various things such as diced meat and vegetables and eggs. The noodles are wrapped in a rich sauce, and the taste of vegetables is perfectly integrated in the sauce. In the juice, the texture combined with the diced meat, and the dense texture added by the minced egg also adds a lot to the taste and texture.

.In the afternoon, after returning to the room with Lille, Qin You lay lazily on the bed. A few days ago, the temperature in the afternoon was much hotter, and the hot one couldn’t calm down and take a nap. Today’s temperature dropped a lot. , There is still a small breeze.

    Half-prone on the soft bed, Qin You squinted slightly, squinted comfortably and fell asleep.

    Qin You slept very deep, and had a long dream vaguely, like a dreaming dream about some past in the modern world. When I got up, I still had a headache and fuzzy feeling.

    After rubbing his temples for a while, he suppressed the trace of longing in his heart and stood up.

    Qin You took some tools and weapons and planned to go out of the city. It would be better to hunt some small animals.

    Because I was too troublesome, I planned to walk over. Although I was a little tired, I walked to the gate of the city anyway.

.When he left the city gate, Qin You was still in a good mood and waved to Se who was standing on the watchtower.

    Se was dissatisfied and glanced at him, but it seemed that it was difficult to get off because of being on duty.

    Qin You wielded a small knife and carried the big knife slowly forward. The two knives brought back from the Wing Clan tribe were incredible. He specially inlaid them with a four-devil core and a sixth-level demon core.

    As for the reason why Qin You came out today may be because it is too boring...

    Slowly pulling away the obstructing weeds in front of him, Qin You's sound every stepping down was clear and clear. Today he entered a forest with no safety signs, but it was still quite close to the city of Loroka.

.Qin You entered the depths of the forest a little bit. The moist but sultry air in the forest made Qin You feel sticky and hot, and there were several groups of bugs flying around, annoying Qin You biting one after another. A red lump is very itchy.

    Qin You became more and more sure that he was definitely not a hero when he came to this world of beasts.

    The itch was really uncomfortable, and Qin You began to retreat. Listening to Weng's buzzing sound near his ears, he raised his knife and waved it uncomfortably.

    After driving away some small bugs with the magic core, Qin You began to move forward again.

    The trees around the forest seemed to be more humid, and the color of the trunks of the trees became darker. Exuding damp water vapor.

.Qin Youhu looked around, feeling that something was approaching. It was cool on the side of his neck. He turned his head abruptly, and saw what seemed to be a black face resembling a human face, with a bowl of blood open. The mouth opened slightly.

    And it seems to be like salivating green low

    Drip to the ground.

    "Ah!" Qin You was a little slow, still yelling out a little uncontrollably.

    Before the monster came close, he was already carried into the air by Se's claws that suddenly flew over.

    "Ah Se?!" Qin You couldn't help but whispered.

    "Level seven." Se glanced at the monster on the ground.

    The monster does not only have a head, the lower body of the monster is about three to four meters in length. The whole body is black, and most of it is hidden in the grass. Not to mention its size, its length is already surprising enough.

    "Seven...Level seven!".Qin You choked on the saliva he secreted suddenly, so he just got so close to that monster? Fortunately, none of it swallowed him with excitement...

    "Yeah." With a subwoofer, Qin You glanced at the shaggy chin with a guilty conscience. Although I can't see any expressions.

    "Go back first."
.