Chapter 8

I slept soundly, maybe I was too tired to sleep, so when Xi Lai knocked on the door, Qin You still looked drowsy.

    "Oh my God, you haven't gotten up yet, it's almost noon." Xi pushed open the animal skin curtain, holding many peculiarly shaped fruits in his arms.

    Qin You rubbed his eyes sleepily, then hesitated, "Well, I slept too well."

    "Forget it, here, this is the fruit I brought you, I don't pick much, because if the fruit is not eaten in time, it will be spoiled, so I can't give you a lot." Xi said embarrassedly.

    "It's okay, it's a lot, I'm almost there alone." Qin You took the fruit that Xi was holding and thanked him, "Thank you."

    "It's okay, yes, there is one more thing. Last time I asked Ya to help me catch the fish, but he couldn't catch it. Only one or two were caught, and it wasn't enough for me to eat.".West complained.

    "How did he catch it?" Qin You put the fruit on the wooden table.

    "How do I know how he catches it, but how can I catch it with my hands?" Xi's mouth was flat, and he looked a bit disgusted with Ya's IQ.

    "Of course you can't catch it with your hands," Qin You thought to himself that although the fish had never seen his new weapon like the fishing net last time, he still knew the least sense of anxiety, and then suggested, "Let's catch today. Fish."

    The temperature outside has dropped abruptly, and it is estimated that the river is already frozen. It may be necessary for the orcs to dig a big hole in the river.

    "Okay!" Xi enthusiastically agreed, and the cheeks that came closer to him were flushed with excitement, and he looked at You with bright eyes, wishing to go out to catch fish now.

    "Wait, we have to make some tools before we can catch it, otherwise we won't be able to catch it." Qin You smiled.

."Hmm! What are you going to do?" West nodded.

    "Go out first and break the two branches and some soft canes." Qin You walked outside the door.

    "Okay!" The west followed suit.

    Qin Youhe first broke off two branches of suitable length and thickness, and then tore a lot of thin vines that had withered. Because it was already winter, the leaves on the vines had withered and fell off, but it was good, save it. Qin You broke off. In order to fix the bag's caliber, Qin You also chopped two bamboo strips.

    After preparing things, it is a long and long weaving.

    "West, do you know how to weave it?" Qin You asked, "Just weave it into a bag with proper density, similar to this." Qin You took out the fishing net weave last time.

    "Wow, is this Yu you used to catch fish?" Xi picked up the fishing net in Yu's hand and looked at it carefully.

."Yes, when you finish weaving this rattan bag, fix the bamboo stick to the branch to form a circle, and then put the rattan bag on the branch." This kind of fishing tool was caught. There will be a lot less fish, probably only one at a time.

    "Yeah, then I'll go back to the house and make it up. I'll come to you after lunch later." Xi picked up the cane branch in his hand, waved to Qin You, and walked to his stone house.

    "Well, I'll see you later." As he walked away, Qin You touched his stomach without tears. As soon as he was busy, he forgot that he hadn't eaten yet, and all the hungry were grunting.

    Since breakfast has been missed, let's just cook lunch.

    Take out the peeled rice, wash it and put it in a large pot, add an appropriate amount of water and boil it. While cooking, Qin You took out another potato, and finally he was able to eat potato shreds. .Stir-fried the potato shreds out of the plate, and fry a pot of braised pork slices. The sliced ​​meat is the meat of the gurgling beast, soft and tender.