Chapter 47

Early the next morning, Se unexpectedly hugged him to sleep, with a steady breath right around his neck. Qin You looked at him in a daze, and saw that he was still asleep, helpless. After yawning, he gently moved the heavy arm that was pressing on his waist, then got up and got off the bed.

    Qin You put on his clothes lightly, then glanced at Se, who was still asleep, and stepped out lightly with some doubts.

    For breakfast, when Qin You walked downstairs, Lille had cooked light rice porridge, poached eggs, and a bamboo tube with meat sauce as usual. By the way, help Se bake a large piece of barbecue. The delicious breakfast has been properly placed on the wooden pier.

    Qin You stretched out and asked curiously: "Lille, won't Se go hunting today?"

    Lille was cleaning the pot and poured a glass of milk for Qin You by the way. ".He said that he would help you domesticate the Kaka beast today, and he thinks your idea is very good. In addition, he said that the buffalo has a very hot temper and it takes time to domesticate, so he thinks it is more convenient to domesticate the Kakamon. "

    Qin You nodded happily when he heard the words. It would be best for Se to help him domesticate, but Se really wouldn't accidentally slap the Kaka beast...In addition, the bison is really hot, right?

    Qin You drank the light-flavored, soft-boiled white porridge, and a glass of milk that didn't match well, and suggested: "Lille, let's go collect it today."

    "Yeah." Lille nodded without any objection, digging a spoonful of fragrant meat sauce and mixing it into the white porridge, and continued: "Wait a moment when I get these seedlings ready, they are going to climb vines."

    "Um?.Seedlings..." Qin You was stunned, and suddenly glanced at the surrounding seedlings as if remembering. The growth of the seedlings has been greatly improved, changing from the previous wilting appearance, and growing vigorously, vigorously, green seedlings. There were still some water droplets on the ground, and the seedlings on the dry ground were surrounded by small patches of black soil that had been moistened with water.

    Probably Lille has already watered it. Some seedlings also climbed out of the small crooked vines, the tender green and vibrant.

    "Alive?" Qin You was a little surprised, the vitality of these seedlings was quite strong.

    "Yeah." Lille was a little proud. He took care of these seedlings and watered them every day.

.After breakfast, Qin You helped Lille bury a few tree branches next to the seedlings with small vines, thinking that when the vines grow longer, they should be able to climb more openly, so they buried that side again. On a row of tree branches, there will be a green plant wall when the vines climb up? Okay, Qin You thinks so...

    Sezai gnawed the barbecue while watching the two of them happily busy. After eating breakfast, Se took the Kakamon and the cart and walked towards the gate of the tribe, "I'm leaving now. ."

    "You, give me another branch. Do you think the leaves of this seedling are a bit like green melons?"

    The two people were busy and cheerful, and there was no response, Se shook his head helplessly, and then led the fat Kaka beast out of the tribe.

    After Qin You and Lille finished their work, they baked a few more potatoes and hurriedly packed their things and set off. .Before setting off, Qin You also picked two large lotus leaves in the river and put them on his and Lille's heads, which instantly blocked a lot of the hot sun.

    Although going out this season is a living suffering, but there is no way, I can't help but eat.

    Qin You is a person who is very afraid of heat. Before he left for a long time, he was already sweating. Unexpectedly, Lille was unexpectedly very heat-resistant. Qin You couldn't help feeling a little envious when he looked at his already smooth and sweat-free cheeks. .