Chapter 69

Because of Lille's special love for milk-flavored fruit, before leaving, he asked Xi to fry him a large bowl and put it back in the original bowl of dumplings.

    Lille almost involuntarily ate one after another, one after another, resulting in not eating dinner at the end.

    Se didn't go home until late, and Qin You was already in a daze eating fruit while lying in the house.

    "Why is it so late?" Qin You bit a small red fruit plucked from the climbing grass, and looked at Se who had washed it.

    The sweet and sour taste spread in his mouth, and Qin You, who felt that the fruit tasted good, stuffed another one into his mouth.

    "Well, help with the registration." Se wiped the drops of water off her body.

    "Is the orc who passed today?" Qin Youhu straightened up, that is to say, there will be that skinny sub-orc?

    "Yeah." Se nodded and looked at Qin You suspiciously.

."Does that skinny orc have it too?"

    Se thought for a while, then hesitated and said: "Yeah."

    "Who is he?" Qin You asked with some expectation and curiosity.

    Se frowned, but still answered truthfully: "Very ordinary orc. Nothing special."

    "Oh..." The disappointed voice of the food, too, even if it is true, it is impossible to show anything.

    Seeing Qin You's disappointed look, Se suddenly felt a little unhappy, and he leaned forward and kissed the two warm lips.

    It broke Qin You's sad look.

    ***

    Three or four days passed as usual, and Qin You finally waited for today's beastly contest. He got up earlier today than he used to be.

.The place for the test, the field was set up early, and now there are people in the inner three circles and the outer three circles. Qin You also deliberately got up early today and came here with Se. Lille just sent it by Bach. of.

    "You, when did you look forward to this beastly contest so much?" Lille still yawned.

    "Yeah. Somewhat curious." Qin You answered perfunctorily, and then searched for the figure of the orc around. In the past few days, as long as he thought that someone might come to this world of beasts like him, he couldn't fall asleep with excitement. Sleep.

    However, Qin You searched for a long time and did not see half of a familiar figure. Instead, he felt the uncomfortable sight from Se.

    "Cough." Qin You coughed slightly to cover up, then obediently retracted his gaze.

.People stood on the sidelines and waited for a while before the orcs began to take the stage one after another. The orcs of the warrior team can stop at any time and enlist in the army based on the best. As long as the orcs of the warrior team feel that their skills are sufficient, they can join the warrior team even if they lose.

    The first orc to play was still the sturdy and reckless orc that day. He turned into a beast as soon as he came on stage. He was a black bear. His body was very strong, but there was a hint of cuteness when he looked at it, but his eyes were still sharp. Staring at the audience, he also had the meaning of searching. It seemed that he was also looking for the orc that day.

    But it is a pity that the last person who came up was another orc, in the form of a wolf.

.Qin You was a little disappointed when he watched that thin orc did not come on stage. He faintly felt that the orc might not come today, because he suddenly thought...If a modern person crossed over, how could he be able to control flexibly. Animal form?