Chapter 59

Xi's persistent screams finally had some effect, attracting a few lively Orcs to gather, some curious and hesitant watching Qin You's hand grilled sizzling meat skewers, with rich colors in the middle. The vegetables are delicious in color and flavor.

    After all, this is the first time these Orcs have seen someone set up a stall to sell food, or in such a unique way. What's more, the meat skewers in Qin You's hand looked really tempting, and several Orcs were tempted by the fragrance and suddenly couldn't move away.

    "How can I sell this?" After hesitating for a while, the Orc standing in front of the stall stared at the meat skewers that Qin You turned over.

    "The price is here~" Xi, who was sitting on one side, had already prepared the soft leaves and enthusiastically pointed to the wooden plank on one side, which was the price that Lille had engraved yesterday.

."Oh... then... give me a string..." The Orc looked sideways at the sign on one side, and said hesitantly.

    "Good." Xi answered, then poked Qin You's waist, "Take a bunch."

    Qin You nodded and then picked a bunch of meat skewers with good color and fragrance, and sprinkled some cumin powder on it. "Here is the sauce, you can apply some according to your taste."

    "Oh...Thank you." The Orc took the meat skewers and looked at the sauce placed aside with some confusion, and the sauce?

    "This is sweet sauce, and this is hot sauce." Xi stretched out her finger to poke the sauce and explained enthusiastically.

    The orc nodded when he heard the words, but still unsurely picked a sauce and wiped it slightly.

    The partner on one side looked at the Naya orc taking a bite, and couldn't wait to ask, "Is it delicious?"

.Naya Orc chewed for a while, and after a long time, "Um... delicious! The powder on this meat is so fragrant! And this sweet sauce!" In a tone of excitement.

    "Give me a bite!" The Orc on one side greedily snatched the skewers over and experimented for themselves.

    "Hey!" The Naya orc yelled helplessly, staring at the meat skewers that had been wiped out in an instant, staring silently for a while, turned around, and said to Qin You, "Give me three more skewers~"

    "I also want!"

    "My five skewers!"

    "Why is this roasted meat so different from our own roasting? It's so delicious~"

    Suddenly Qin You’s small stall was a bit lively, squatting to the side, watching the lively scene and the praise of Qin You’s skewers by these sub-orcs, and some doubts chewing the skewers in their mouths. Is it so delicious? ?

.For a veteran foodie like the West, Qin You’s barbecue season technique is actually not up to standard, but perhaps what really works is the combination of cumin and sauce. At first, the orcs in the tribe caused a while when they grilled this. The boom is.

    But maybe it’s been a long time to eat it, but the skewers with hot sauce and sweet sauce have a good taste.

    After Xi finished eating the last piece of baked potato skewers on the skewers, he wiped his mouth and began to help Qin You's skewers put on the soft leaves and handed them to the Orcs.

    Probably because of the bluffing sounds of these orcs, more and more people were surrounding the stall, and even some orcs admired the unique taste of the skewers.

    "In addition to selling skewers, we also sell these various sauces.".Seeing how these sub-orcs and orcs were very interested in the sauce, Qin You was satisfied to take out the sauce and put it aside.