↳ Three

⌕ 3. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

❝'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions   Wishing on every one that you'll be mine❞

   Wishing on every one that you'll be mine❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

PERKING her head up, Ying noticed that Boboiboy was not sitting with them. She could see the said elemental hero sitting on an another table close to where they were going to sit at. In confusion, she turned her head towards her friends who made themselves feel comfortable on their seats. Everyone else didn't mind their surrounding that much, enjoying their lunch after whispering their silent prayers.

"Boboiboy is not sitting with us again?" She questioned them, taking a bite from her food. "Hm?" Gopal hummed, looking towards the elemental hero who was sitting together with Y/n, his partner. "Oh, it seems like he's still engrossed with his project," Gopal commented. "Is he really that serious about it?" Yaya wondered, looking up to Gopal and Fang who were usually the ones hanging out with him.

"I think so. These past few days he's so focused on studying and thinking of ideas for it, although I didn't know how that happened," Fang answered with a shrug. "Did she perhaps influence him to work hard? That doesn't sound like a bad thing though, it's the opposite actually," Ying stated, watching the two discuss along with each other while eating. Everyone in the table let out a moment of silence pass, listening to Boboiboy and Y/n's conversation.

"This is what we call the High Angle Shot. It's the shot of the view from above in which the camera is looking down to the focus," Y/n pointed out a few pictures from her phone. Boboiboy who had a serious look plastered in face, nodded his head. He was so focused on listening to her explanations, learning so many things from her that concerns photography. The dino-capped boy wasn't bored at her mini class, he actually found it easier and better to listen to than the actual class.

He's usually bored at this subject, he always finds himself nearly falling asleep. But, with Y/n teaching him, it was different. He felt attentive suddenly and found the subject interesting─which he haven't thought of previously. Perhaps it was because of the way she delivered her explanation? It was brief, understandable and captivating. He suddenly felt like Information and Communications Technology is now his favourite subject.

Wait, when did that happen?

Oh right, when Y/n started teaching him some useful and interesting information about it. So, that means that happened 2 days ago.

"That seems easy to remember, and this one? This looks like it covers a big setting in one frame," Boboiboy asked after swiping the screen of Y/n' phone to the left, seeing another type of shot. Y/n turned back from him to the phone that she was holding, looking at what he meant. "Oh! This one is the Long Shot and you're right, they might be used as an establishing shot in films but in photography it helps a lot too!" Y/n answered.