15 ||

"We haven't made out yet."

~⚡️~

                                                                                                                                 ~⚡️~

     november 10, 2020
los angeles, ca

   8:16 am

layla sat in front of her camera, on the floor in front of her bed, wearing a gray oversized sweatshirt and black leggings. she had her hair in a messy bun and she had no makeup on... as well as a tray of sushi in front of her as she struggled to pick up pieces with her chopsticks.
"hi hi my little sunflowers! for today's video, i'm going to be responding to the questions you guys asked me on my instagram story a few days ago," she smiled.

"that was weeks ago!" jack argued from out of the frame.

the girls face went from smiling to a look of irritation before she shot a glare at the boy.
"anyway, i have some guests with me-"

"DON'T TOUCH MY BRACELET! IT'S SPECIAL!" zach yelled at jack from the other side of the room.

"i wasn't gonna touch your bracelet! your hands look really hot right now. i was simply admiring them," jack responded flirtatiously.

"is this your way of saying you wanna make out right now?" zach replied, smirking at jack.

jack smirked back as he raised his eyebrows up and down a few times.
layla had her head turned to face the two boys that weren't in the view of the camera as she cringed.

"are you two done flirting with each other yet?" she asked jokingly.

"no," zach stated bluntly.

"we haven't made out yet," jack whined jokingly.

"ohh okay, okay. i see," layla laughed.
"where's-"
she got cut off by the door slamming open and corbyn darting into the frame as he let out a battle cry and tackled layla.

"JESUS CHRIST, CORBYN," layla shrieked as corbyn burst into laughter.

zach shot his gaze at the two laying on the floor laughing together. he was bothered by the sight of layla laying half way under corbyn with her left hand on his chest and her right over her mouth as she was laughing.

why does this make me feel tense?
they're just friends...
this hasn't ever bothered me before...
so why should it bother me know?

layla sat up and looked over at zach. he had a blank expression on his face.
"you okay, z-bear?" she asked the fluffy-haired boy.

zach snapped out of his thoughts and looked at layla.
"uh- yeah i'm alright," he said with a forced chuckle.