8 ||

"spooky szn"

~🎃~

                                                                                                                                   ~🎃~

     october 31, 2020
los angeles, ca

   5:27 pm

layla sat on a stool in her bedroom in front of a larger mirror with lights placed all around the frame of it. zach sat on a stool to her right with his left foot seated beside his thigh.
layla had her james charles and jeffree star palettes open and in front of her, her morphe brushes spread all over the counter, several different foundations, eye liner, mascara, faux lashes, and several different shades of lipstick.
zach scrolled through his phone while layla did her makeup and her hair.

"did the mask come?" layla turned her head to look at zach, holding the makeup brush close the her face in her right hand.

zach looked up from his phone and saw the girl who had only one of her eyes done.
"yeah, it's right here," he replied as he bent down and picked up and unopened package that was sitting next to the desk.

"wait, you haven't opened it yet?" layla asked as if she was shocked.

"well, yeah..." zach replied.

"damn, my guy. whenever i get a package i rush to open it," she laughed in response.
"open ittttt," she whined.

zach rolled his eyes and pulled out his pocket knife. he dragged the knife through the tape and ripped the box open to reveal a red demon mask with white horns on the forehead.

"ewww" layla playfully gagged as she looked at the mask.

zach admired the mask he held in his hands with a smile on his face "this is so-"

"disgusting," layla interrupted.

"i was going to say fire, but okay," zach glared at layla.

-

-

after about thirty more minutes, layla had finished her makeup and had put her costume on.

"now time for the wings," she said, under her breath.

"do u need help putting them on? they're literally huge," zach laughed.

"i might," layla laughed in response.

layla grabbed the large pair of wings that lied on her bed and handed them to zach. zach carefully helped her slip them over her shoulders and tied the back where the wings attached to the suit.

"alright, grab your mask and lets go get pictures before the uber gets here," layla said as she grabbed her phone and purse before walking out of her room as zach followed closely behind her.

soon, layla was in the foyer of the house, putting her white heels on.

"oh my goodness! layla, you look beautiful!" myta exclaimed in awe of layla's costume.