6 ||

"explain plz"

~⚡️~

                                                                                                                ~⚡️~

        october 10, 2020
los angeles, ca

   1:40 pm

"zach, where is layla? i haven't seen her all day," myta asked zach who was sitting on the other side of the room from her.
zach looked up from his laptop and looked up at his mom, "she was with me this morning."
josh's eyes shot up from his phone after what he had heard. zach tried to act like he didn't notice that his dad was clearly concerned and questioning what he had just said.
"i'll go check her room," he continued, anxiously.

zach quickly made his way to the staircase without making it seem like he was rushing. He started up the stairs and got a notification on his phone.

1:45 | layla💛
bruh why did i just wake up in YOUR bed???

1:46 | layla💛
explain plz

twitter: laylajohnson tweeted something!

zach chuckled at her texts as he walked down the hall to his bedroom. he got to his bedroom and saw layla leaned up against the head board with the comforter over her legs and her phone in her hands. her hair looked like a big ball of frizz and knots. she had imprints of the pillow case on her face from where she had fallen asleep.

she looked up at zach and squinted her eyes as if she couldn't see him.
"you blind??" zach chuckled.

she pursed her lips and stared at his blurry figure, blankly. "no shit, dumbass," she replied annoyed.
zach snorted before walking over to the night stand beside his bed. "didn't you just text me??" he laughed.
"yes, but within those ten seconds, i have lost my glasses," she responded, still annoyed.
zach bent down and picked her glasses up from the ground and tossed them at the girl who was no longer squinting her eyes.
"bruh, don't throw themmmm," she whined.
zach laughed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"i still need an explanation as to why i fell asleep in your bed," she blankly stated.
zach looked up at her and laughed, "i'm just as confused as you are. we were watching a movie earlier this morning."
"ohh yeah. bruh i feel stupid," she laughed. "i went downstairs to get water and when i came back up, u were gone but the movie was paused. so, i just sat down and continued watching it and i assume that i fell asleep at some point."