16 ||

"sup cutie."

~⚡️~

                                                                                                                                 ~⚡️~

november 17, 2020
     los angeles, ca

8:31 am

the large group of friends, consisting of corbyn, zach, jack, jonah, daniel, layla, tate, christina, gabbie, franny, eben, anna, ashley, and jackson, all sat in the living room of eben's house. tonight was game nitgh, layla's favorite activity to do with her friends.

"i hate game night. it always ends with damaged friendships, something getting broken, or an argument breaking out," jonah complained quietly.

"then why'd you come??" layla asked, confused but giggling.

"because i wanted to see my friends... duh," he replied as though the answer was obvious.

"then stop whining," she replied as she playfully smacked his shoulder.

he crossed his arms over his chest and huffed in response.

"alright, so what do y'all wanna play first? i have twister, charades, pictionary, and spin the bottle," eben anounced.

"let's just do them in that order," christina said.

"yeah let's do that," gabbie agreed.

"sounds good to me," jack shrugged.

"okie dokie. sounds like a plan!" eben said as he pulled out the twister mat and lied out on the floor.
"so, we can do four or five people at a time," he added as picked up the spinner.
"i don't wanna play, so i'll work the spinner."

"i'll just watch," anna said as she grabbed a bag of chips and the bowl of salsa from the table before taking a seat on the couch.

"okay, um... jonah, tate, jack, and gabbie. you guys will go first," eben said as the four took their places on the mat.

"y'all are goin' down," gabbie smirked.

"oh yeah? you'll be eating those words when I'm the one who takes YOU down," tate responded as she cracked her knuckles and smirked back at the girl standing across from her.

"be careful. you might jinx yourself," gabbie smirked in response.

"alright jonah, left foot on green," eben said.

-

after a few minutes, jack was now practically underneath jonah as he was trying to keep his right hand on yellow as his left hand was at the other side of the mat on red. gabbie was bent over backwards over top of tate with her right leg tangled around jonah's and her left arm trying to reach a blue dot between jack's legs.