2 ||

"i'm always here for you"

~⚡️~

                                                                                                                                 ~⚡️~

      oct 1st 2020
los angeles, ca

10:48 am

zach helped layla bring her stuff into the house and up to the guest bedroom where she would be staying.
the bedroom had a white queen-sized bed in the center of the room against the wall. it had white sheets and pillow cases with a light blue pillow in between both main pillows. the room had a tall, white dresser diagonally to the right of the end of the bed and a white tv stand to the left. at the right of the bed, there were two windows that had a view of the small flower garden that reese and myta had made. at the right of the bed was a black night stand with a small white lamp on top of it.
on the ceiling, was a white ceiling fan and on the left side of the tall, white dresser was a stand-up lamp. on the tv stand was a large flat screen tv and on the door that led to the bathroom was a 6' mirror hanging up. at the right side of the bed
across the wall at the head of the bed were fairy lights with small clear clips on them for hanging up pictures. on the tall, white dresser, was a small arrangement of fake sunflowers along with some other flowers in different shades of yellow. beside the short, white dresser was a large box with canvases, paints of many varieties, paint brushes/sponges,  pencils, a sketch pad, sketching pencils, and erasers.

layla gasped at the sight as a huge smile made its way across her face. she walked over to the bed and sat her stuff down on the bed and walked over to the window. she moved the blinds out of the way, letting rays of sunlight into the room. she turned around and looked at zach, who stood in the doorway smiling at the girl standing at the other side of the room in front of him.

with the sunlight behind her, breaking through her hair, she looked as though she was glowing.
zach just smiled at he goddess-like girl standing in front of him.
"oh! i have something for you!" she stated as she looked at the bed
she walked back over to the side of the bed where she had put her stuff, and unzipped her mini backpack and pulled out a small string woven bracelet with a small charm dangling on the end that had his initial on it. she walked towards zach and gently grabbed his wrist and held it out in front of him. she tied the black, blue, and red bracelet around his wrist and holds out hers to show that they have matching bracelets.

zach chuckled and wrapped his arms around layla and hugged her. layla hugged him back and giggled.
"i'm so happy that you're here," zach said. "me too," layla responded giggling.

the two broke the hug and she grabbed his wrist again, motioning him to follow her. the two sat down on the edge of the bed so they could talk and catch up on what has happened since they last saw each other.

she turned her head to look at zach and said, "how many months has it been? nine?"
zach looked at her and responded, "i think so. damn...that's crazy. it always feels like it's been way longer no matter how long you've been gone. i mean, nine months is a long time, but it felt much longer than that," he chuckled.
"oh my god, i know right," she replied laughing. "i wish i was staying for longer than a month," she added.
"i bet we can work that out," zach stated.
"but i have to get home because i need to be in the studio," she groaned.

zach looked observed laylas face for a moment before turning to look at the floor and deeply sighing.

layla placed a hand on zachs shoulder to comfort him. "hey, i feel the exact same way. and if i could change things, believe me, i would, i'd make it so i could move closer to you if i was able. but, my dad, he's so attached to new york and he has made so many memories there. i couldn't bear to watch him be upset because of that," she stated.

zach looked up at the girl and managed to put a small grin on his face.
"i do believe you. and i would never doubt you. and everything regarding your parents, i'm always here for you, layla," he smiled.

layla wrapped her arms around zach and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"thanks z-bear"

~⚡️~

im sorry this one is sorterrr
muah <3

-emma

                                                                                ~⚡️~