18

(Chapter 18)The prince with red hair

(Chapter 18)
The prince with red hair

~*~
Author POV

Location: Batia

Eventually Jin and Yoongi had to depart to the hall. It was expected of them, Yoongi had pressed the blanket into Jimin's hands asking for him to look after it, so Yoongi could collect it from him when he returned from the feast.

He had folded the blanket and placed it with the rest of his clothing that he had changed out of in the small servants storage. He was immediately handed another tray when he reemerged into the kitchen. He took it and got back to work, heading to the hall once again.

~*~

The hall was still as bustling as it had been when he left. Though people seemed to have dispersed more than they originally had been. Jimin supposed it was the wine and the overall jovial atmosphere. The songs were light and easy to dance to.

Many people from Batia were dancing traditional songs with their partners. People from other kingdoms stood around the edges watching the dances with fascination. And Jimin noticed amongst the dancers were a couple of foreigners who must have learnt or picked it up from watching.

Jimin's food disappeared rather quickly, he made his way to leave the hall to get a refill of the tray when he accidentally banged into someone, he had his head down.

The man stumbled not expecting the collision, Jimin nearly fell flat on his backside if the man didn't have such fast reflexes, catching him seconds before he hit the ground.

Jimin's tray had slipped out of his hands and onto the floor as he had reached out his hands to catch himself.

"I am so so sorry" Jimin said in horror.

But the man simply pulled him back onto his feet.

"Dance with me please" the man whispered, his accent thick and it was very clear that he wasn't from Batia.

"What?" Jimin copied the whispering.

"Dance with me please" the man whispered again, his voice sounding more urgent this time.

And when Jimin looked up, the man was clearly in some expensive traditional robe. A very expensive traditional robe by the looks of it. And yes that sealed it, the circlet on his head, he was another prince.

Jimin followed the eyes of the panicked prince to a gaggle of admirers. Who were all gawking at the clearly uncomfortable prince.