37

(Chapter 37)A new world

(Chapter 37)
A new world

~*~
Author POV

Location: Batia

Jimin clung to Yoongi's back. The Prince didn't seem to mind though. Allowing the servant to practically attach himself to him.

They had been riding for a few hours over the night. The sky gave no indication of change, but Jimin was silently counting the minutes in his head.

They were heading to the border of Rikelux. The other bordering Kingdom to Batia was Aureathen. They ruled off returning to the Wintery kingdom, their were people of many kingdoms in the travelling pack. None of which were prepared to enter such a hostile kingdom, well aside from the Aureathen people that was.

They were returning to Aureathen, however Lumi and Lixue had commanded Taehyung to travel with the pack. He was to act as a representative for his kingdom.

He was to relay messages from Rikelux to Aureathen of impending attacks and keep his parents in the loop as they were the kingdom under attack.

Taehyung had been reluctant to part from his parents, he worried for them as any devoted son would. But they had assured him they would be fine.

Aureathen was a hostile kingdom to any outsider. Unless you knew the tracks and roads you could easily get lost in the barren snowy landscape.

So if Batia were to invade it would take them several weeks to reach the capital of Frigus. They would be safe.

"We are at the border" someone shouted to the pack.

There were several cheers amongst the group. All Jimin could feel was fear. He was terrified, the hours of travelling over Batia's night period, had led to them reaching the border by early morning.

When he stepped over the border, that was considered magical. No one to this day was able to figure out how the kingdom borders worked. How stepping over a line could create a whole new world.

"You ok?" Yoongi whispered.

He had felt Jimin tense up against his back, he recognised the feeling when he first had to travel over the border of his own kingdom to travel for the peace talks and festivals.

"No" Jimin's voice shook, Yoongi could understand.

"I know it is scary, but I will be here with you the whole time." Yoongi reassured him.

"Thank you" Jimin muttered back.

"Hey! Kook" Yoongi suddenly shouted out. Startling Jimin in the process. His whole back had shook as he projected his voice.