(Chapter 27)Picnic?

(Chapter 27)
Picnic?

~*~
Author POV

Location: Batia

Jimin, Jin and Namjoon had gotten back at what would have been dusk in another kingdom, but remained bright daylight in Batia. Jin never got to his meeting, he got a thorough scolding for it, but for once he felt entirely unapologetic.

Jimin had carefully put the flowers for Hoseok in his room in some water to keep them alive longer. He had put the bioluminescant cave flower into some water and put a wooden box over it, hoping to some what replicate the surrounding it had been in previously.

He had to work the next day, carefully talking a wash in some warmed up water so he would smell of the water he had swam in the previous day.

"So this is where you work?" A voice suprised Jimin.

When he looked up, he hadn't been expecting to see Hoseok. The Crouris prince was wearing another wreath of flowers woven into his dark hair.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you" Jimin smiled, as he placed another pastry into the display cabinet.

"You make those?" Hoseok had come close to the cabinet so he could see what Jimin was restocking.

"Yeah, they just came out the oven about 5 minutes ago" Jimin responded, handling the delicate pastries with care.

"Could I have one? Actually could I have enough for a picnic basket. Choose your favourites, I would like to try them, put 2 of each please" Hoseok requested, pushing a basket that he had been holding at his side up onto the counter.

"You want me to fill the whole basket, with two of everything I like?" Jimin looked puzzled.

"Yes, I hardly know what is the best in the shop, I've only visited today" Hoseok smiled as if the request was a natural one.

He tucked himself into the corner of the shop, going to fix the flowers in his hair that had come loose.

Jimin listened to Hoseok and began filling the basket with pastries and treats, mentally counting the price in his head. As promised he put in some that he liked, but he also guessed some that Hoseok might like as well. Though he was mostly judging from what was imported from Crouris as his reference.

Once he filled the basket to the brim as he promised. He called out to the Prince who was fixing a white flower in his dark hair, so it fit securely around his ear.

"How much does it cost?" Hoseok asked, pulling out a leather pouch practically bursting at the seams from how full it was.

"60 baiacs" Jimin responded.