𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

[chapter title: the unavoidable]
[word count: 2200]

[chapter title: the unavoidable][word count: 2200]

»»————    ♡ ————-««

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP!"

"W-What happened?! Is everything okay?" You stuttered out as your vision was still blurred. The abrupt awakening was pretty unpleasant. Saeko looked like she was seconds away from performing CPR on you.
She took her hands off you and let out a relieved sigh.

"I thought you were never going to wake up. You looked like you were having a nightmare."

"Something like that." You closed your eyes and fell back to your pillow.

"Man, that totally was scary. You were like mumbling something and shaking your head." She explained to you. You felt a little embarrassed but oh well. You sat up and went to give her a little hug.

"Thanks for waking me up, Saeko."

"You know I got you, girl. So what was it about?" That was the question you were kind of dreading.

"There was this loud voice saying weird things to me." You said, and it wasn't a lie, just not the whole truth. She tilted her head curiously, "What do you think it means?"

"I don't know." You looked away from her.

"Maybe.. you got possessed in your sleep." She said with dramatic effect.

"Stop playing, I didn't get possessed."

"Sounds like something a possessed person would say." She side eyed you.

"No it's not." You laughed at her being all suspicious. She had been watching too many paranormal movies lately.

"Could be! Demons like possessing pretty girls."

"Did a demon tell you that?" You crossed your arms and questioned her logic.

"No, but it's true! It's always the pretty girls they go after first!" Then she listed examples of horror movies where the girls were the first victims. "You know, they say when you have a sex dream, it's actually just a horny demon fucking you." She added.

"Saeko...

How do you know that..?"

She laughed at your reaction while a thin blush formed over her cheeks. "Ah, don't worry about it, little sis." You laughed with her. She made a quick breakfast for you before leaving for work.