𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

[chapter title: soft spot]
[word count: 1500]

[chapter title: soft spot][word count: 1500]

»»———— ♡ ————-««

Ukai thought about going to the bar to take his mind off things. Maybe take a girl home for the night or something along those lines. That wouldn't work though as his usual plans to take women home would be spoiled by one fact.

He hasn't been able to find interest in other women since he got involved with you.

It fucking sucks.
His dick doesn't get hard anymore over the things that used to get him worked up so easily. A woman with cleavage showing, women asking to spend the night with him, or short skirts. He can't even muster up the energy to try and find anyone to spend the night with because of his inability to take interest. It's pathetic and confusing to him that he's so caught up like this. He hasn't even bothered trying to have sex with anyone else because he had this slight fear he wouldn't be able to get it up.

Damn you for being his type.

Instead, he went to bed that night troubled by how emotional he got at finding out that you got kicked off the team. It was an immediate response for him to react in that way. He cursed himself for not acting more mature in front of you.
But why did he get so emotional over the thought of not seeing you again?

The coverup answer would be that you're eye candy at practice. Talk about the way you bend over to get stray balls or the way your shirt lifts when you reach for something. The way your tits bounce against that white shirt or when you wear a skirt and show off your legs. Yeah, he noticed you every practice alright, even if he pretended not to.

But it's deeper than that.

You've got this smile that melts him, a caring heart, a good sense of humor, a fire to your soul and a personality that clicks with him too easily. You take his asshole behavior and put up with him. How could he ask for more?

So what pissed him off was that the vice principal would kick you off so easily without any regard for your happiness. The vice principal didn't know you at all! He didn't know you like your coach did. That's why he cared so much when you broke the news to him.
If that was all he had to worry about he could've been asleep by now. But no.

His soft spot for you was getting worse. He knew it, he was aware, and he hated himself for it.

It could've all ended if he just brought you home the first night you met, fucked the life out of you then you would both would have moved on. Or it could've ended if he made plans with you for late nights together when he met you first at practice. But no, nothing like that happened.