𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

[chapter title: underneath]
[word count: 3400]

[chapter title: underneath][word count: 3400]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"What the hell." You grumbled at the deep and very noticeable bruises on your neck that still hadn't gone away after a good night's sleep.

It may seem a wonder that you got through the day and night without Saeko seeing the hickeys on your neck but it was simple enough with your scarf and a little bit of avoiding her.

"Is it bad?" You mocked your own previous naïvity and sighed.

"No fuckin' way!"

You jumped at the sound of her voice, your hamd immediately reaching for your neck on impulse. Your luck had run out. "Sis, Who gave you these?" Saeko's volume was almost at a yell. She touched her own neck as if sympathetic of how painful it looked, her eyes particularly drawn to the bite mark, bruises deeper where his canines were.

You glanced at the clock and then back at her. It was almost around lunchtime, she should've been at work as she typically was at this time. You weren't even giving her an answer, just wondering frantically why she was home when you weren't expecting her to be.

"I start work later today, they're training some newbie today or whatever.." She explained quickly as if reading your mind and came closer to get a better look at the hickeys, "I can't believe you were hiding this from me."

"You're really not going to like what I'm hiding from you." You thought. It really was about time you told her about your relations with Coach Ukai as you had been taking new steps with him, you knew that. When was a good time to drop news like that though? It wasn't just some random guy and it wasn't like this had just started either.

"Is this same guy you were asking me for advice about a while ago?" She asked.

"Yeah." You nodded.

"So I guess it's working out well, eh?" She smirked.

"Yeah." Your face got hot and you rubbed your neck nervously. All this attention on your love life was making you bashful.

"You better not hide it from me next time. There's some ice in the freezer. I also heard whisking them gets rid of them if you wanna try that. I wanna hear more about this guy another time." She said and turned her attention to the kitchen. She didn't seem upset, you were relieved. She even seemed to have lost interest in the topic in the span of a minute.

"I'll stick to the good old ice pack method." You said.

"Well, I'm going out to get some groceries, you wanna come?"