Chapter 6.1 (SS) - Monologue.

"Non Est Deus" 
__________________

"Thanks for today, I really had fun."

Two figures stood outside of the elevator. Their shadows cast, caused by the sun setting.

After talking about many things on their way back, it was finally time to split up for the day. 

"I feel the same, feel free to invite me whenever you like."

They conversed normally. It can be considered too natural, seeing that the girl used to always have a serious face. Now change was very visible for the better.

A study implied that humans might be the most adaptive species there is in existence. While it's not 100% proven, the ability of humans to adapt to any situation might be their greatest trait.

Adapting can be considered a change, and a certain positive improvement happened between the two.

"Well... Uh-" An awkward pause both verbally and physically.

"What's the matter?" He densely asked, not understanding the problem this girl was facing.

"See you tomorrow then!" She said loudly as she ran off.

It might have been her first time saying such a thing.

It was understandable, he knew.

"See you at school tomorrow."

He wasn't even sure if Kamuro heard, nonetheless he gave his own farewell.

Walking back his own dorm room with 2 bags in his hands, he had a very calm demeanor.

The exact reverse of what he was feeling inside.

I helped them because I didn't have all that much problems myself. But that free time is now over, the battle has already started.

Them, referring to the people around him.

Be careful, his instinct told him so.

One should help himself before helping others. A grave mistake good people make, that mistake might very well be their end.

He let out a sigh as he entered and locked his door.

One. Two. Steps until he reached his desk.

Putting down the shopping bag as well as his school bag on the ground, he heaved another sigh, one that had signs of exhaustion.

I wouldn't have much time for my friends now that it's finally started.
Tests and other academic related things wouldn't pose the tiniest bit of problems. No worries for my grades, seeing Hoshinomiya-sensei got my back on that.

The real challenge starts once my abilities become known to the student body, scratch the first-years, upper years can be considered an enemy too.

And I had no time for breaks, I need to make sure the holes in my character can be covered with decent, if not perfect explanation. The current situation pictures me as black, but we were playing 4-player chess in this case.

I would consider everyone to be 'white' speaking from my perspective. Plans for the lower classes is being constructed, Class-A would be a different case. I'd very much prefer to defend than to try and go on the offense.

Each and every one of my classmates would get dragged on the battlefield much earlier than they thought, without them even knowing. Schemes and other underhanded things would likely happened in closed doors.

I so desperately needed rest, but I first needed to sort things out in my head.

First Years are one thing, however,
I plan to go head-to-head against the current Vice President. Something must be done for me to get recognized as Sensei and I are bargaining for.

Vice President, Nagumo Miyabi must be a stepping stone for it.