Chapter 7 - An Incompetent Leader.

"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally."
-Napoleon
_________________________

The days passed by very quickly, what I revealed to the class was only the surface of everything.

In hopes that they keep themselves out of trouble, I had to do it. Results would show itself in the correct time either way, I'd know of who caused the most trouble through Hoshinomiya-sensei.

What I was most worried about wasn't really my own classmates, but how other classes would handle the first month. For us Class-A is biased to come out on top, I'd managed to keep Class-B out of the red line for now, so we're more or less safe.

Class-C wouldn't cause that much trouble... I hope. I wasn't worried in the least about Class-D, considering the students inside the class... There's basically no hope for them. It's possible they ascend one class, but that's it. They won't be able to do anything else.

I made sure just in case, and that's what I got. All I needed to do was become friendly to them and ask how the class is doing as friends.

Class-D was undoubtedly out of the game.

As I looked outside my window, dawn was already here. The great view offered by the sun was rewritten by these numbers on my phone.

Points Received This Month: 96000

Did I fail? This was one of the worst outcome I'd expected. The neutral outcome was us without any penalties, but I guess that's too much.

Previously it was 100000, 4% of that much shouldn't matter. In one way it is, in another it's really bad.

How did our class get penalized for it?
I was already thinking of ways on how I should take care of the ones responsible for this.

Thinking of it in a brighter way,
I could use this deduction in my advantage to keep my classmates in line for the future.

A momentary damage for long-term benefit.

Ignoring the current situation, I took a towel to wipe off my wet hair. Getting cold showers early in the morning might be chilling, but it's still great.

As I got something to wear down there, I pressed the call button to a number which, I normally wouldn't have.

"Hello, Hello~? You're up and early I see."

Hoshinomiya-sensei's uncracking demeanor was there, same as ever.

I muttered under my breath. Sensei doesn't seem to think of this situation as problematic, or perhaps she's not informed yet?

"We reached a bad end, Sensei."

"Bad End number?"

"2."

Talking about the situation as if it were a game, Sensei and I still managed to crack jokes in a bad setting.

Seeing that she's not really surprised nor unnerved... It seems that Sensei knew of what would happen beforehand.

"Sayo Andō and your dear friend, Shibata Sō."

Those names rang inside my head.
I already knew that the two were most responsible of the point deductions, everyone inside the classroom know of their teasing antics towards each other.

Not to mention, despite still holding respect and talking in a low voice, the two, along with others talk during classes.

They must've taken Hoshinomiya-sensei's behaviour as a go-to sign and continued on talking.