Chapter 7.1 (SS) - A Rundown.

"Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool."
-Mark Twain
____________

A brief summary of what happened during the first month.

Using my connection and position in my class, I received good information about the other classes and how they operated.

Class-A was a little too strict for me to get some good information. Though, some of my classmates have good friends in that class.

I got a decent enough idea by asking Kamuro some questions, naturally,
I toned it down so that she won't notice anything. I didn't really try to use her for anything else, her half hearted answers were enough for me anyway.

Kamuro liked talking a lot despite her looks and word phrasing, in contrary to my classmates that all wore smiles, Kamuro had times for it. She lowers her guard down for a little bit and actually complains about her class from time to time. I was honest to my motives when I said I wanted to know as much as I could about Sakayanagi, hence my questioning to her.

She didn't care- or rather, Kamuro saw it as helping her friend out.

I didn't mind using my friends to get necessary information, but only if it was in extreme cases. Kamuro was a good friend of mine, first of all.

That's why rather than using her, I'd decided to decipher her answers and make myself theories.

The whole of Class-A was unexpectedly divided, this Katsuragi guy seems like he currently has more people on his side. Well knowing Sakayanagi, it might be just her playing around.

That was more than enough information for me to strike with as much power as I could. The earlier my attacks are, the more effective it is. I'm still thinking of ways though, Class-C is currently my priority.

Ryūen is ruling his class with an iron fist as expected, Hiyori was a little bothered not by him, but her classmates rather.

A surprising side of Ryūen, is him caring for Hiyori and letting her go out the classroom earlier than anyone. Like a Yakuza father taking care of his child.

Hiyori doesn't seem to fully agree with the way Ryūen was taking care of the class, but was afraid her words would go unheard. She's a pacifist through and through, I even wonder what she's doing in that class.

Her academics are really good, but... Uh the physical side is... Yeah.

I'd managed to befriend the short blue haired tomboy that was quite protective of Hiyori, Ibuki is that generic character who says all men are wolves. She opened up quite a bit and, while she's easy to snap, Ibuki's really nice when you get to her good side.

I heard she seriously hates Ryūen's guts to the point where she'd raise her foot to him. That's right, rather than strikes, Ibuki was adept to kicking.

I really enjoyed the first month, but it wouldn't be complete without the loved Class-D. I mentioned they were seriously hopeless, but thinking about it now... They seriously screwed up so bad.

Living in luxury each day, blowing their points through the roof like it was nothing. That was a daily for the people in that room. Girls would buy expensive clothes, Boys would buy games and all that stuff.

After researching more, the number of people who were rational inside that room was countable with one hand.

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka. We were friends when I sat with him in the cafeteria when it was full, rather than socially anxious, he had absolutely no idea on what to do.

Unable to hold conversations more than a few lines, his voice was flat whenever. But, friends are friends.

There's bound to be some weird dude in your circle.

I was happy to find out he had gluttonous appetite for reading. When introduced to Hiyori, both were, uh... Not speaking that much. Well whatever, they're book buddies now.

I heard they read together in the library on a daily basis.

I'd befriended some more in that class. The most headstrong girl
I might've ever met, Karuizawa Kei.

A very headstrong gyaru who's not do good at being one. Mean to every guy that's "lower" than others, she has quite the attitude but is still nice towards other people she deemed worthy of her time.

She has quite the influence in her class, almost every girl was in her group.

We met each other at the karaoke that Class-D planned. My classmates accepted without batting an eye, I was dragged in for some reason.

Our first meeting was seriously rocky, she absolutely hated my passive aggressive remarks towards their behaviour. The girls with her tried to play me off as a tsundere.
A TSUNDERE.

Anyway, after that first meeting some ice was shaved off and we're getting along more or less. Not in particular, all I remember is her asking me for some points cause she blew all her money after the 3rd week started. 

The stories she told me about her class was everything depressing, I'm sure it's exaggerated but I heard
"The three perverts" is hated by every girl in her class.

Ike Kanji
Yamauchi Haruki
Sudō Ken

While she's letting out some stress, I'm getting good information. It was beneficial for the both of us.

What surprised me the most was her going out with Hirata Yōsuke. I don't really think they're a bad match or anything.

But that guy seriously looks like he swings that way, he's extremely suspicious when he's being surrounded by girls on all sides every day but just smiles awkwardly as if he's uncomfortable.

That was the thing I'm most worried about.

Concluding how I'd increased my influence and connections, a certain rumour appeared out of thin air.

"The best student the school has ever seen is in Class-B."

Hoshinomiya-sensei made her move against her rivals, fellow teachers were going head to head each other for the promotion similar to students.

The difference was like day and night.
Adults would do anything to achieve their means, I saw as much seeing Hoshinomiya-sensei in action.