The Bond

Proof-red and Edited - April 7th, 2023

Author's Note: I'm honestly in a bad mood. I feel like crying yet I wanna punch someone. Whatever. Anyways I'm doing a Chinta fanfic, for you Nijiro hoes. He was so cute in that movie and I just........ I just had to.

Updated Author's Note: HELP HES HOT CHISHIYA FUCKING SO BEAUTIFUL IN THE MANGA

Its his eyes that's why. Bro... his face overall is so pretty. You can tell they worked hard on his character. They really said "let's make a pretty, handsome character :D ........ but he's heartless :)"

YES IM BARELY READING THE MANGA LEAVE ME ALONE and wow there's so many differences. BRO NO CAUSE THE AUTHOR IS TOP TEIR WRITER! SUCH A PERFECT CHARACTER WHO DOESNT THINK TWICE ABOUT LIFE! HES LITERALLY A TEST SUBJECT TO GOD! GOD REALLY SAID "let's make a human but skip the emotions"

____________________________________

I wake up to some shuffling noises behind me. I'm trying to sleep. I grab the blanket and put it over my head...

Wait.. blanket?
I get up, awake now, as I look at my surroundings. It's a mall...

"Were you that tired?" I look behind me to see him. "I guess..." I throw the blanket and stand up, fully on my two feet. "Alright, let's get back." I nod, not wanting to piss him off or anything. However, I'm confused about what's on that bag he's holding. "You need anything?" I look around for a while. Might as well take advantage. I walk towards a very specific aisle, Chishiya following behind.

Cashmere.. I've been looking for this type of fabric for a while now. Really Y/n? You're in a death world. Why do you want to make hats and possibly clothes at this moment? "Here." I look back and Chishiya opens an empty bag, waiting for me to put some stuff in there. "Should I really even get these?" He sighs in discomfort. "I'm going to close this bag." Bitch. I asked a question.
"But I recommend taking it. It's best to take a rest once in a while in this deadly world." I mean, he's right... The beach wasn't exactly working so I can get some break I deserve. I quickly grab a few fabrics, some Chiffons, Crêpes, Damasks, Laces, Taffetas, and a couple more fabrics. Most of them weren't heavy and I didn't really bring much so the bag was just half full. Before we left, Chishiya grab a couple of Millinery tools, saying that I almost forgot. Pretty sure he was being nice.

We left and I quickly tell Chishiya if we can make a stop at my father's Hat shop, to which he agrees.
We got there and, well, the place looks dead. The hats and fabrics on the shelves and ceilings were the only things keeping it alive. "This is the shop you guys run?" I nod, slowly looking at this place. It's been a while, so it looks new to me... Vintage Victorian inspire hats and Crochet Trim Berests were on one side for the 'Lolitas', Chained Hats and basically any type of hat an anime has, were in another for the 'Weebs'. Comhats and Plaid Berets for the rich... we basically had everything. From Cowboy hats to Cute Bunny Beret hats, to My Melody Ear hats. Chishiya chuckles a little and goes straight to the back of the shop. We didn't have much to hide, so I didn't mind.
I walk towards one of the shelves and move a couple of things. There it was. The hat my dad and Aguni gave me before this whole thing happened. Now that I think about it, we basically skipped my birthday.