The Interest

Proof-red and Edited - April 7th, 2023

Author's Note: I've been busy so I wasn't able to draw the ChishiyaxReader scene sorryyyyy... also WHAT IS THIS?!

____________________________________

I woke up feeling a little better. I felt warm. I look up and according to the windows, it was already dark. Again.

We're not in the Beach. Shit, my dad is going to kill me.
I slowly got up and realized I was alone. Wait. Wasn't Chishiya here too? Where did he go?

"You're awake." The door opens and Chishiya enters with bags in his hands. More stuff for him to use I guess. It didn't look much, from what I can see. Just some tools I'm guessing.
I get up and dust myself off. "It's already nighttime already. We should head back before anything else happens." I grab my bags, along with a semi-big box that holds my hat I got for my birthday. As I walk past him, he grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him. Face to face. Damn, he's hot...
We stared for a while until he finally opened his mouth. "You're not going to tell anyone what happened today, will you?" Right. This might ruin his reputation, seeing how he's slowly opening up to me. Was he like this with Kuina? Considering they've been talking too... "I promise. If I do then you have every right to do whatever you want with me." I wish I didn't say that.

Of course, I wasn't going to talk about it with someone. Not even Kuina. But the thought of what he might do to me is a little scary. He only smirks and walks out the door, signaling me to join the walk back to the Beach. I catch up and walk by his right side. We were quiet. Yet I felt still eerie. "Return the favor, will you?" He suddenly spoke up. I was confused by his statement since it was out of the blue. The fuck he means by that? "Tell me about you." He rolls his eyes. "Oh-" I panic a little, feeling embarrassed but quickly went back to calm.

"Well... it's not really that interesting. I'm not sure what to talk abo-"
"Tell me everything." Looking back at my past, it wasn't all bad or anything. It's just, plain. "I don't remember much but ever since I turned 4, my dad started to give me 'tips in life' every day." I said, emphasizing the 'tips.'
"I remember one day he gave me 2 in a day. It was when my grandfather died. I was really close with him and he would always make me smile. He was nice and just overall loving towards me." I smile a little. "Can't say if it's the same with my dad though. The two would fight at times but I can tell that my grandfather did care for him and wanted was best." Chishiya nods, "Hatter seems to be the same here then." Shit. I realized I was talking about my dad. As much as I like Chishiya, I don't think it's a good idea to reveal everything that would benefit this little fucker in a way. "He's calmer over there. But yeah... if I was being honest, I would pick my grandfather over my dad." I started to remember some memories of him.

How he taught me how to cook.
What I need to learn educational-wise.
What's it like being a human.
And helping me with my designs...