The Truth

Proof-red and Edited - April 10th, 2023

Author's Note: THEY DISCONNECTED MY WIFI AHHHHHHHHDHDHEJDHD
Also this chapter is short, sorry

____________________________________

We quickly made our way to the Beach. Fuck, I just hope we aren't in trouble or anything.

"And whhhheeeerrrrreee were you guys?!" I look to my left in the semi-empty hallway. Great. The barking puppy. "Niragi-" "No formalities? I thought we were cool Y/n!" He puts me in a neck hold and rubs my head. His gun still holds onto dear life under his arms.
Chishiya gave an annoyed face at Niragi and was about to walk out. "Hey kitty! You mind if I borrow your chic?"

HIS W H A T ?

Chishiya stares at me for a moment. "Don't do anything stupid." Before Niragi could protest, Chishiya walks off.
So did he not think of it as much? Damn, I really do reach out then. "Why are you, late Princess? Aguni came back last night without you guys." I snake my out of Niragi's hold and kept a distance. "Chishiya and I had to talk about something personal. But that doesn't matter. I'm here right?" He smirks and licks his lips. "I like you babygirl, but if you do betray us, I'll be the one getting rid of your body. Maybe even keep it." (Ah necrophilia 😩 /hj)
Weirdo. "Yeah sure. But I would be dead to even care." I said a bit harshly. He 'tchs' at me and grabs my arm. "Your Daddy wants you."

"Excuse me?" Niragi stops our walk and turns to me. He smirked. "Oh, so you think I'm daddy?!" Oh, he was referring to my father. "Ew no, let's go." He laughs a little but continued his walk to the Office.

____________________________________

Kuina's POV

"Coming!" I quickly get up from my bed and run up to my door. Opening it up, Chishiya welcomes himself in. Okay then... "How close are you with Y/n?" As I was picking up eyeshadows and brushes off the floor, I stop myself to answer the question. "We're friends. Why?" We would talk a lot and she's pretty open with me. I will admit she did scare me in our first meeting, due to her being Hatter's daughter. But after a while, she was kinda different. "I want her on the plan."
Sure she's smart but... "You really think she'll like it? She's the Hatter's daughter, of course she won't!" Chishiya only smirks. "I'll just have to knock some senses into her. However, I don't think I need to." What does he mean? Damn it, I hate it when it goes all smarty talk with me. "What do you mean? What if she's also a part of the twisted Utopia?" I was hoping she wasn't.

"She is." He walks towards my bed and made himself comfortable. I, however, was confused as fuck.
She's an enemy?
"She either just doesn't want to admit it, or doesn't know it."
"Okay Mr, and how do you know that?" Did he get these pieces of information from somewhere? "Her attitude, her personality, her actions.... her past..." So he just read her or-

Wait, past?
Why exactly did they come late? OH MY- "YOU GUYS GOT CLOSE?" I jump down into the bed next to him. He was startled but he gain back his balance. "Maybe. But after our talk, I can happily say that I know her well."
"So is this going to be like a enemies to lovers thing or..?" Chishiya looks at me like I was talking nonsense. "What? No."

"I knew her grandfather before the Borderlands."
"Oh? So do you like her?" I want all the details. All of it. "Do you want me to talk or do you want to keep dreaming?" Damn okay...

"Her grandfather was sick and I would help him during the nights." I nod, letting him know to continue.
"During his few last weeks, he would mention his son and granddaughter more often. Mostly his granddaughter. In this case, Y/n." So he already got a 'sneak peek' of her. An 'image' of her already was in his mind due to the old man. "He would tell me things that were quite interesting."
"Did you know she was home-schooled?" Wha-
"Did you know that she was almost an orphan?" Where is this goin-

"Did you know she was almost killed by her own father?"
What the fuck?! "Wait, so like did her grandfather tell you everything about Y/n or something?" He nods with a grin on his face. "The way he described her personality as well... it's like he knew the future. He told me that he feared that she'll be in a dark state of mind. A mind where it's completely empty. As if she'll care about anything in this world." So she's secretly kind of like Chishiya then? I was about to ask him that but I guess he can read my mind as he gave a look saying 'shut-the-fuck-up'.
"Due to her lifestyle, she'll eventually become bored and will have nothing else to live for. That really struck me, but I left it alone sometimes."

____________________________________

Chishiya's POV

That of course was a lie. Some truths were meant to be kept away anyways.
I kept telling Kuina some words that Y/n's grandfather told me but left some things out. I wanted some things kept to myself, as they were told especially to me.

"Please help her." Or "Can you please break her?" were some of the sentences that would stick with me.
Finding out that there's someone I can relate to... I just had to grab ahold of them, play with them, and even use them to know why I could care less about life. Besides, if I can relate to something or someone, then I'm already making progress with myself.

This person could benefit me. And if Y/n has that ability, I need to also control her.
I already took my first step into breaking her either way. Although I didn't mean it, I went along with it.

"I need more information out of her. If things go well, she'll join." Kuina still had her denied look. "Okay but still, I'm pretty sure Y/n won't join."
If she won't, then I'll make her. "I want to take her back too." Kuina moves closer to me. "You sure you don't like her?"
Shaking my head I couldn't help but think of that foolish concept.
I'll only use her, clearly, I'll have her by my side.
"I know something she doesn't know," Kuina questions me. "I know about the paper. The Testimonial."
"Oh yeah, don't you like give them to the patient's rel-"
"Yes, I got a hold of it and even read parts of it. But the man's life didn't mean anything to me." Kuina gets up and walks straight to the mirror. Fixing her makeup, she proceeded. "So what did they get-"

"They never got it."
"Oh my gosh isn't that horrible? Did you try to save it or-"

"I was the one who threw it in the trash."