When he cheats on you

- Yeah, this will probably be really popular that people want to read and it will probably be most hated. I really hope you guys enjoy this though! I'm sorry I stopped updating! Please forgive me! Guys, I'm taking out Erwin with Kirito. ENJOY!-

EREN

While Eren was going to the bathroom you heard his phone ring and answered it. The caller was unknown, and it was a female's voice! "Hey Eren, can't wait for tonight! This time let's do some actual studying... Hello?" You hung up shocked. Ice cold lips? Then Eren came out and sat next to you. "hey babe what's wrong?" He glanced over to see his phone. "You dirty cheater. Get out of my house!" You screamed. "What are you talking about?" Eren's eyes filled with hurt. "Oh I don't know, that day when you said you were helping a friend with studying. She said she wanted to do it again, but this time actually-!" You covered your mouth, tears falling down your cheeks. Eren couldn't say anything... "Please get out..." Eren walked out with his phone sadly.

ARMIN

You were walking your dog when you saw a blonde-haired boy chatting with another girl. "Armin?!" The boy turned around with a kiss mark on his cheek. "Babe, it's not what you think!" Your eyes started to water, "Oh I wish it wasn't..." You walked away with your dog, crying. Armin ran for you, but you pushed him away. "No, go have fun with her! Apparently having one girlfriend isn't good enough for you." You stormed off trying to wipe the tears swelling in your eyes.

JEAN

   You wanted to celebrate Jean being over his shrimp sickness, so you decided to buy a variety of shrimp! You came home and heard giggling. You dropped your bags and ran into the living room to see Jean on top of a girl with a piece of shrimp being the only thing blocking them from kissing... "I guess she beat me to it..." You grabbed the bag of shrimp and threw it all over him. "Consider it a ticket of good bye" You walked out trying the hold in the tears.

BERTHOLDT

Bertholdt was supposed to come over to your house for movie night, but he never appeared. You decided to come over his house and the door was surprisingly unlocked. You entered his room and saw him asleep, but with another girl! He woke up and saw you shocked. He looked to his right and widened his eyes. "D-Dulce! It's not what you think!" "BS!" You screamed. You slammed his door shut and ran outside.

RIVAILLE

Tests were coming up and a bunch of people knew they were screwed. You saw some people gathering up to have study dates, and you thought you and Rivaille should have a study date. As you walked up to him, you saw a bunch of girls surrounding him, giggling. Then, a bunch of boys surrounded you and you thought, you might as well help them. Hours later, you walked out of school and saw the girls huddling around Rivaille. "Okay, girls. You're done so back off." I said angrily. The girls glared, "Oh shut up. You and Rivaille was a one night thing right?" Rivaille stood there silently. Why isn't he doing anything? Then a girl kissed him on the cheek and you felt your heart ache. "You know what? You're right. I'm sorry..." You walked away holding in the tears.

CONNIE

You yelled at Connie because he bought another ridiculous outfit for you again. You noticed how hurt he was so you decided to come over to his house with a box of pie. As you walked in you saw Connie against the wall with another girl. You could only partially see his body, but you knew they were making out. Out of anger, you opened the box and threw the pie at Connie and the girl. "Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing your make out session!" You walked out angrily.

REINER

Every time you and Reiner went on a date, you'd always see him checking out girls. You started to get really annoyed, and your last date was the last draw. You were both at an amusement park and he winked at a girl. Later on, you saw the girl again and she slapped his butt. That's what got you. "Okay what just happened?" Reiner laughed, "Oh nothing. She's a friend of mine and we happened to see each other here." You nodded, but a few minutes later you went to use the restrooms and when you came out, you saw the girl feeding Reiner a pocky and then she put her mouth on the other end. She then kissed him and you ran and slapped him. "Wow, you're really close to your friends! Yeah, well lets consider each other strangers now!" You ran off out of the amusement park.

KIRITO

     Kirito, you, and Asuna were playingg mini golf. Asuna was doing really bad so Kirito decided to help her. He was doing it in a awfully close way though. He hugged her from behind and their hands touched as they held the golf club. You coughed and Kirito got off of her. When Asuna got a hole-in-one, we all cheered and she hugged Kirito. You looked at them embrace for a bit of a long time and then she kissed him. Kirito looked at you as she giggled. "Ill leave you guys alone..." You walked out of the mini golf course wiping the tears from your eyes.