When he asks you out! <3

Here he will simply ask you out at the right or wrong time, but I still hope you'll enjoy! :D Dedicated to @sch1998 thank you so much for the message I hope you all enjoy!

EREN

You were watching Pewdiepie play Corpse Party (You guys need to watch it, it is awesome!) with Eren when a certain scene came on which caused you to jump. Naomi had screamed at the sight of Seiko hanged right in front of her. "No" Eren said shocked. He looked next to him on the couch were you sat your hands cupping your mouth. "No, no no!" You screamed and started tearing up. "(y/n), look I'm pretty sure Seiko didn't kill herself I feel like.. She was influinced by a ghost or evil spirit." He hugged you tightly as you sobbed quietly. "Look, let's just continue and see what happens." After a while you had wiped away your tears and saw Naomi on the staircase. She threw her phone down after hearing a creepy voice. She sobbed Seiko, her mother, and Satoshi. (I'm sorry if I go the wrong scene) "I'm so glad that I still have the ones precious to me." Eren laughed "Except the one you love." You smiled "well actually I do like someone." He blushed "Oh and who is that?" "Guess." I teased. "Well, does he like you?" "Idk, but I would love to date him." Then Eren had tackled you onto the couch as the video continued playing. "W-what are you doing?" He kissed your cheek "You said you would date the person that you love then it's settled." You blushed "Hey, how do you know?" He lifted you up and hugged you caressing your (h/l) (h/c) hair. "Well, I love you and you aren't stopping me right now and you let me hug you and I feel this heartbeat connecting with mine." You blushed and squeezed him tightly "Shut up." You looked up at him and smiled. You both snuggled with each other continuing corpse party. Your bodies were inches away and your fingers entangled as your heart connected at the same beat.

ARMIN

You were studying with Armin on chemistry class (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself ^-^) as he asked you a question. "So, I was wondering do you like chemistry?" You looked up at him confused "Yeah it's a pretty interesting subject." "Haha, yeah and there are certain chemistry problems everyone has to solve these days." Armin started playing with his fingers mumbling his words. "Haha like what?" Then the teacher came "Class started! Everyone will get a sheet of questions on chapter 5 at the end of the day!" Everyone groaned which made Armin and the teacher laugh. He is such a teacher's boy, but it was really cute to you.... Finally, class is over!! You grab the chapter 5 sheet and groaned. Just seeing it you knew it wasn't easy untill you saw this certain question. Number 10... It asked "Will you go out with a certain blonde boy named Armin?" You were shocked and rubbed your eyes. Then pinched yourslef you even looked at someone else's sheet, but only yours had the problem. "So will you?" You heard a voice and turned around. Armin held out a (f/c) ring! It was so beautiful! "Are you proposing?!" "Haha, no but I'd love it if you were to say yes and wear it." Everyone's attention was caught as they awed. Some started chanting "Say yes, say yes say yes..." You smiled and hugged him tightly "Oh course I love you so much!!" Everyone cheered mostly those certain chicks who smirked "Wow, she actually has a boyfriend, not bad.." They walked away nonchallantly laughing, but you were just focused on him. Maybe a little insulted when you heard other people saying "Wow, (y/n) has a boyfriend!" You walked away together, "Wait, how were you able to get that question on that sheet." "Well, I am teacher's pet from what I heard." You were shocked, did I say that out loud? You thought to yourself, but you both laughed as that ring shined on your finger.

BERTHOLDT

After your bike crash with Bertholdt you had to learn a new way of transportation 'till it gets fixed. At least your leg is in good shape. You were thinking about skateboarding. You always had a skateboard in your closet which you don't know how you got, but this is a perfect time to learn. You got out the board and went out to the bright sun. "Okay, let's try!" You got on and fell already. "A-ow" "You need help?" You heard a voice and looked up. "Oh Bertholdt thanks." You took his hand and lifted yourself up. "So looks like you are learning to ride a skateboard well lucky you I have some skills with this." "Haha, oh really now? Then can you help me?" He nodded and you guys started.