When he sees you with your new bf

Hi peoples! I'm so sorry I have been so inactive, it's because of school, but I really have no excuse! I'm also sorry for replacing Erwin with Kirito, I just thought people were going to stop liking AoT! *feels someone throw a can at me* but apparently not ;-;, I'll add Erwin back and take out Kirito. I'm sowwy! I'll put Kirito as your new boyfriend on here though! READ THE EXTRA PART IN THE END! I'll be giving shout outs to people and a favorite comment of the last chapter! I hope you guys enjoy!

EREN

      You and your new boyfriend, Kirito are walking to the festival. You're wearing a cute tank top and short shorts giggling with him. He compliments you making you blush, "You look beautiful in that outfit, (y/n)", You thank him and as you both walk down the different stands, he spots one stand, selling ice cream he cheers and clutches onto your hand pulling you towards it. You're hesitant remembering when you and Eren ate ice cream and shared your first kiss. As you get (fav flavor) ice cream, Kirito gets vanilla making your heart hurt a little more. You then see Eren with an ice cream cone, eyes full of despair. You were about to say hi when you spotted a girl beside him with an ice cream cone as well. Kirito pulled you away, knowing what might occur next.

ARMIN

You and Kirito were cuddling and giggling watching the anime series, Attack on Titan (I'm sowy I had to >~<). As you watched the blonde boy that kept reminding you of Armin, you kept thinking, "Armin is such a sweet boy... He would never do something like that to me..." You look at Kirito and say "I'm sorry. I can't do this..." You run out of your house and look for Armin.

JEAN

You had a new gigantic bag of shrimp you had no idea what to do with. Kirito bought you a new one since you threw the other bag at Jean. You felt Kirito hug you from behind making you smile slightly. "Let's make something together with this bucket-load; it's starting to stink our house." You giggle, but you can never get that image out of your head. You see your phone ringing, a random number? You answer and hear Jean's voice. "Hey... I need a lot of explaining, but I know you've been waiting for this, so come over". You scoffed and instead of shock or despair you felt anger, "You're two months late, buddy." You hang up and Kirito offers to make some food.

BERTHOLDT

You cried another night not able to get over Bertholdt. You were able to meet a sweet boy named Kirito who at this moment is holding you in his arms. He didn't like that you still weren't over Bertholdt when you had him, but he still gave you all his love. You heard a door bell but Kirito went to go get it. You never knew who it was but everyday the doorbell would ring. "I need to talk to (y/n), now."
"She's crying right now because of you. The last face she needs to see is yours." Kirito slammed the door on Bertholdt and came up to you to caress you in his arms.

RIVAILLE

You knew mourning for Rivaille wouldn't be of any use, and lately you haven't even seen him, so it's been a bit easier to get over the jerk. You were able to meet a sweet boy, Kirito, who became your boyfriend. You two were holding hands as you walked to the library when you saw a bunch of girls attached to this boy. You both looked to see what the fuss was about and it was Rivaille. "Get off of me!" He tried to prevent these girls from getting so close to him, but when he saw you holding hands with another boy, he stopped struggling and had a dull face.

REINER

When Kirito became your boyfriend, you made sure he didn't look at any other girl and stood close by his side. The boy didn't mind because he loved you and promised to stay faithful; he never looked at another girl and always admired you. You both went to a pool party and cuddled together in the pool. You were shocked to see Reiner at the mini bar drinking with saddened eyes. He turned and his eyes grew wide and even more dejected when he saw you with your new boyfriend. He walked out with his drink not looking at you two again.

CONNIE

You were glad to have a new boyfriend, Kirito, who wasn't a total pervert like Connie. He really never even asked for pictures at all! He was a mysterious, but sweet boy who was there for you when you found out Connie was cheating on you. You and Kirito were going to a bakery when you saw Connie sitting eating a sandwich looking through his camera. You were disgusted thinking, He's probably looking at the girls he took pictures of, but when you passed by him, you saw tears as he looked at a picture of you. You felt a pang in your heart and continued to the cashier.

ERWIN (This time you cheated on Erwin :>)

Erwin was still hurt when he saw you in the arms of Kirito, this random boy who stole your heart. It's been some time when he broke up with you, and right now you were in the arms of Kirito. You couldn't forgive yourself for what you've done and everyday the guilt was eating up more of your heart. Kirito told you it was alright, but you just couldn't handle the pain. You heard the doorbell ring and went to go open it, when suddenly there were multiple girls with faces full of fury!

SPECIAL PART, PLEASE READ!

All the girls were there-Eren's ex, Armin's ex, Jean's ex, Connie's ex, Rivaille's ex, Bertholdt's ex, Reiner's ex, and Erwin's ex were standing in front of Kirito, glaring at him with anger and fury. "Would you like to explain what's going on, Kirito?!" Erwin's ex asked. "H-hi girls..." Kirito stepped back, hands in the air with sweat dripping down his forehead. "I can't believe this, Kirito! I thought I trusted you!" Reiner's ex went up to Kirito and slapped his face. All the girls went and beat up Kirito for cheating on them. They were using him as a rebound, but another cheating?! After Kirito received his major beat down, the girls went out to eat ice cream and talk about their exes that they missed so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter scenario! Please forgive me for the long absence! I enjoyed making this chapter and like I promised here are my shoutouts and "Comment of the Chapter"!

I'd like to give a shoutout
KissTheHungryNarwhal IF YOU LOVE BTS OR ANY KPOP BOY GROUPS THEN YOULL LOVE HER STORIES. AMAZING WRITER! And tell her you came from me!

Also anime_trash1212  for the sweetest message to me when I returned to Wattpad! Sweet person~!

COMMENT OF THE CHAPTER

_Macchie_ "The only weird thing is I' really stuck up with Levi I guess, because he didn't seem to care that the girls were all around him because he doesn't show emotion. That and just because Eren got a phone call from another girl doesn't mean that he is suddenly cheating on me it sound like they did something but I pretty much jumped to conclusions, but it's still a possibility. Lol I still really like the stories.