When he meets your parents *-*

I still can't believe I reached 100 followers *-*

EREN

You finished buttoning up Eren's vest and smiled at him. "Don't be nervous; you'll do just fine. I be they'll love you. No, I know they will!" Eren just nodded and gulped. You both heard the doorbell ring as you flashed a smile. "They're here..." You both said in unison while running down the stairs to open the door. "Hey, mom, hey papa." You gave your parents a tight hug as Eren stood there smiling. "Wow, he's even cuter in person than the pictures you both took." Eren thanked her, blushing, but your dad looked at him oddly. "Yeah, a bit too cute. How many girls have you dated?" Eren gulped and stood up straight looking at your dad. "Only one girl before your daughter, sir." Your dad nodded and you all continued to dinner. You both sighed and shrugged. "Not bad, sweetie. Let's hope they like the pie now."

ARMIN

You were flipping over your magazine because Armin kept worrying about the food he was making for your parents coming over. You kept telling him that your cooking skills are perfect; that there is nothing to worry about, but he won't listen. "Baby, just let me finish the Tofu and the Gravy, AND the poundcake and triple check if it is good. Oh no! I poured an even amount of gravy on each sides of the Tofu!!" You just rolled your eyes and continued flipping your magazine waiting for your parents.

~~~

Your parents finally came over and loved the food, but were kind of annoyed how Armin kept sweating and nervously checking the food for any mistakes.

BERTHDOLT
You opened the door with Bertholdt behind you, sweating nervously. You giggled, "There is no need to worry, sweetie. Besides my dad..." Bertholdt glanced at you, "What was the last thing you said?" "Oh nothing! haha" You opened the door and saw your dad barge in right away. He stared directly at Bertholdt which embarrased you. "Get off of him, dad. Why do we have to go through this every time?" Your dad glared at you and told you to shut up. "So, I see... You are a pretty boy, but you don't seem one sextually active." "DAD!" Bertholdt chuckled nervously shakign his head. "No sir. I'm dedicated to always making your daughter feel like a princess." "I hope so..." You sighed, "Every time..."

JEAN

Jean had fixed up his tie and ran to the door to open it revealing you and your parents. He smiled and greeted them in as he kissed you in the cheek. While your mother and you had a conversation about Jean, your father kept asking your boyfriend questions like How fast can you run? If my daughter had a kidney transplant, would you donate yours? If your break my daughter's heart, are you ready to get killed? A sweat drop trickled down Jean's head through every question he answered, but sooner or later your dad finished and shook Jean's hand. You and your mother sighed and ran up to the boys. You squeezed onto Jean's arm and brought him to dinner. "Did he talk about killing you?" Jean just smiled and kissed you, "Don't worry, he knows I love you." Jean could feel your father's ice cold stare through the word 'love'.

RIVAILLE

You didn't expect it, but your dad and Rivaille hit it off. They talked about boring stuff like cleaning and how YOU were such a silly girl. Rivaille would talk about how you tried to find out his fear to end up you getting scared of everything while your dad talked about you crying because you couldn't sleep with your parents. You finally smacked both of them in the head and said, "Glad you guys are hitting it off, but dinner is getting cold." You smiled, but both of them knew you well enough to know that was the 'shut up' grin and 'get to the table now or things will get ugly'. They both chuckled nervously and walked to the table. Your father then exclaimed, "I like this boy!" You glared at him and then said "Maybe even more than I do."

CONNIE

You and your parents were standing at the door waiting for your boyfriend. He was trying to hide his "books", so your parents wouldn't think he is perverted. "Done yet, honey?" You heard shuffling and glass breaking. "Yeah almost!" You then saw Connie running down the steps, then tripping and falling on his face. Your dad looked at you weirdly while you sighed in shame. Connie stood up and greeted your parents. As your mother and Connie left to the table, your dad said "He is a bit... umm.. clumsy.." You nodded your head and as your dad walked to the table, you saw a 'book' on the staircase and ran to put it under his bed.

REINER

You held Reiner's hand as you two were about to open the door for your parents. "Hey!" They screamed holding bags of goodies. You hugged them as Reiner greeted them with a handshake. You could tell his palms were sweating and sighed. You knew what your parents were going to do- embarrass you! You all sat down and already they questioned Reiner. "Now, I can tell you're a good man, but I don't want to say any bang bang action 'till she's older!" Your father exclaimed. Reiner chuckled nervously and glanced at you, but you looked away red. Then, your huffed and questioned, "Reiner, sweetie, you better use condoms and be gentle, she gets shy when she's naked. She never liked when I took her a shower even as a kid!" Reiner then turned red rubbing the back of his neck. Before your father could open his mouth, you slammed on the table and said "Reiner, sweetie, can you help me prepare the soup?" Reiner nodded quickly as you both walked off to the kitchen. "I like them!" You rolled your eyes, "Sure".

ERWIN

You and Erwin decided to babysit the kids at your house. After a couple hours you gasped and exclaimed, " Crap! I forgot that my parents are coming over today! We need to get the kids out!" You and Reiner called every parent, apologized and asked to bring them home. After an hour there were only two kids left and surprisingly, they looked like you and Erwin. You heard the doorbell and ran to open it. You gasped when you saw it was your parents. "Hey!!" The kids ran to the door and asked, "Is that your parents?" Your parents looked at you with shock and a little shame."You have kids?!" You raised your eyebrow, but then waved your hand in the air. Before you could say something, Erwin said as a-matter-of-factly, "Actually, Mrs. and Mr. (l/n), we are in a babysitting business and these kids haven't been picked up yet. I would not dare to go that far at such a young age, mostly because I love your daughter and won't move on 'till she is ready." He hugged you from behind and Nuzzled his chin on your shoulder. You blushed and your parents were shocked, but smiled and knew he would be the right one.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Okay, sorry for posting this late, but I'll try my best to post the next one early! Sorry for any misspells or errors! Remember to vote, comment your favorite one, and follow me :)