Valentine's Day (-*-)

Well this is pretty obvious with your date on Valentine's day.

EREN

You were laying on the couch with Eren when, "Hey (y/n) you know what today is right?" "Yeah I do what's your point?" He tilted your head and between his lips were a pocky stick. He put the pocky stick in your mouth which made you blush. Your face turned really red because he looked so cute. Your lips went closer as you both ate the pocky stick. You were about to kiss! You pulled away cupping your face which made Eren laugh with the pocky stick in his mouth. "So how about it?" You peeked to look at him, "What do you mean?" He said one second and broke some pocky sticks making art on the table. "H-hey you are making a mess causing bugs to come!" He looked at you then at the table. "A... heart.." You looked at him. "Be my valentine date?" You smiled happily, "Of course", and you two cuddled together.

ARMIN

You opened your locker door after going to math class. "Finally god all those problems beat me out. And on valentines day." "Hey (y/n) how many valentine cards did you get?" "None.." You sighed but honestly you couldn't care less. If only your boyfriend had "Hey what about Armin?" Wow it was like she read your mind! You shrugged anyways. You proceeded to open your locker when all of a sudden boxes fell and cards and a bouquet of roses. It presented on your wall a heart that says "Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart." You felt a hug from behind and when you turned around Armin put a chocolate piece in your mouth. "I know its cliche and I was too shy to give it to you straight forward, but I love you." You friends awed and you blushed and hugged him happily "Oh I love you too Armin!" You both picked up the chocolate and cards and ate happily on the rooftop on the roof alone.

BERTHOLDT

You were riding your skateboard to school since your bike was still broken. You finally got there and saw Bertholdt. "Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet Dulce." You blushed and knew that Dulce meant candy in spanish. "Happy Valentine's day, Bertholdt, my sweet... umm I'm not fluent with Spanish. haha." You both laughed, "You're so cute. Oh yeah we are gonna be late so let's get in." You nodded and you both held hands together. "Oh yeah." He grabbed your skateboard and threw it in the garbage. "Bertholdt! What the hell?! That's the only thing I got." He shook his head which still made you pissed. He laughed which made you blush because even though you were mad his laugh was so cute. You guys attended class normally then at the end of the day. "Stop looking at the trash (y/n) its dirty. I don't want you to be all dirty yet." You ignored him as he laughed. "Well, I hope you know that I don't have a ride home and I don't want to walk home so I need to get my board that you threw!" He rolled his eyes. "What's this?" You accidently took a step back and fell. "Ahhh!" Bertholdt caught you. "So clumsy." You sighed which made Bertholdt blush "Fine I threw your board away because I got you a new bike." He took it out from the school which surprised you. "Oh Bertholdt thank you so much I'm sorry for raising my voice at you." You hugged him tightly and you both went home together with your new bike.

JEAN

You were reading a book before class started when you felt a hug from behind. "Hey sweetie what ya doing?" You didn't raise your head, "Reading a book." "On Valentine's day?" "Why not?" He tilted your head, "because you are supposed to focus on me." You smirked, "Aren't I suppose to focus on something smart?" Everyone screamed "Ooh Jean you got treated!". He didn't frown but also smirked, "Ooh sexy playing hard to get ehh?" You rolled your eyes. "Valentines day is a waist of time." "Probably because you spent it alone all your life." Everyone said the same thing "Ooh (y/n) he just said that!" You lowered your head and left the room slamming the door shut. "Nice job, Jean you made her sad." "And on Valentine's day." He ran after you "(y/n)!" He grabbed your arm. "I'm sorry for what I said back there." You shook your head. "Its okay you were right I just want to be alone." You continued running to the rooftop and sat down, your head on your knees. You heard the door slam open with Jean breathing heavily. His eyes widened seeing your tears. "(y/n)..." He said softly. He sat next to you and squeezed your hand tightly. You sobbed as he held you tightly to his chest his lips on your head. "I'm sorry Jean!" "No I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't want you to cry." You slowly raised your head to meet his eyes when his eyes widened. You sticked your tongue out. "Got you! Haha I wasn't crying!" You held up an eye dropper with water. "Why you... why did you trick me?" You hugged him tightly. "Cause I want to be alone with you and here we are." You both looked around alone on the rooftop. Then he tackled you down. "J-jean!" "Yeah we are alone. Now time to be punished for tricking me." You both heard a snap and looked at the door. Connie got a picture of Jean on top of you. "Wow Jean you are more naughty than me and during school!" "Get out!" You both laughed and went to class. "Oh yeah happy Valentine's day, babe." "Happy Valentine's day sweetheart."