How you guys met :D

This is about you meeting these cute boys and how well it went. ;)

EREN

You are going to the cemetery to visit your passed grandfather with your sister when you see a boy tearing up holding a bouquet of flowers and sticks? You place your Japanese flag and bouquet on your grandfather's grave and come visit the boy. You bow down which catches his attention. He wipes his tears away "Umm do you need something?" "Oh I'm just paying my respects " You smile which causes him to blush. You look at the picture of his mother, "She must've been a smart woman." The boy started laughing. "Did I say something wrong?!" "Oh no it's just funny she was a weird mother." We both smiled. "Oh I'm (y/n)" " Hello, my name is Eren." We handed each other our phone numbers and left. " (y/n), who was that guy?", my sister had asked "Oh I don't know but, I think we will see him again."

ARMIN

You were studying at the public library for a huge math exam. "God, I hate math!" You started messing up your hair in frustration. Without knowing it you caught many unwanted attention even of a certain blonde boy's. "Um, hello do you need help?" You looked up at him in embarrassment. "Oh umm sure" He started laughing which confused you but, at least he was able to help you. "Oh, so if the number isn't a perfect square you just find the prime factorization and any number that appears two times you place it out of the square root?" "Yes, exactly you'll totally ace the exams now" You smiled in relief and hugged him. "Oh thank you thank you!" "Shhh!" "Oh, sorry" He laughed which made you blush. "Hey, um can you help me with my history exam next Monday?" You gave him your number and address "Of course, I'm Armin". " Oh, I'm (y/n)". You both left and your parents always wondered "When did she start loving the library?"

BERTHOLDT

You were riding your bike around the park when all of a sudden at a turn you bumped into someone! Your bike had flipped over causing you to fly in the air. You screamed. Oof! "A-ow", you whined. "What happened?" You sat up and saw a boy on you. "Ahh!" You pushed him off. "Oh I'm so sorry!" He was blushing so much which caused you to laugh. He was confused but, got out a med kit from his backpack. "Here let me help you." "Oh, thank you, but do you always carry a med kit around?" "Oh, yeah my mother is so protective of me." I smiled and he helped lift me up. "Wow, I can walk perfectly!" "Yeah, this is one of the best kits I got." You thanked him but, looked at your broken bike. "Oh, my uncle works at a repair store and it isn't far from here." "Oh, its okay." "No, I insist it was my fault for not looking. This is the least I can do." He really seems like a sweet guy. "Well, thank you how much do I have to pay?" "Oh, well um all I need is..." he seemed shy which got you thinking that he is pretty cute. " Your name and number" You blushed and gave it to him. "Oh, well (y/n), I'm Bertholdt and we should get going now." You nodded and you both walked to the store.

JEAN

"Yay I got tickets for the hot springs this weekend! I'm so excited to go!"

~~~ few days later

"Connie, are you sure we should be doing this?" "C'mon Jean stop being a baby, look at all the cute girls there!" The boy had sighed knowing how much a pervert his friend is. "Okay, hand me the bag." "It's heavy what is it?" A bunch of cameras spilled out. The hazel haired boy sighed.

"Ahh, it feels so relaxing in here." "I know right? How about you ,Mikasa?" "Mm, yeah." "C'mon, Eren will be okay stop thinking about him." "Haha, my name is (y/n)" "I'm Sasha and of course this is Mikasa." "Well, I'm gonna leave now it's nice meeting you two!" As I got my towel and left off I saw a boy walk away which seemed depressed. "Hey!" He looked at your direction and blushed. He had ran away! You thought did I scare him? You finished getting dressed and ran out. You saw him on a rock. "Hey, what's wrong?" He sighed and eyes to see his friend peeking through the window. "Aww, a pervert well hey watch this." You grabbed a rock and flicked it directly at the boy which caused him to drop the camera, having it broken. You both laughed and hid behind the building. "Wow, you are an awesome aim but, he has more cameras." You laughed and picked up a pack of rocks. "And, we have more rocks." He smirked and picked up one. He aimed percisely which made the boy drop another camera. "Isn't this a bit mean?" "Well, not really he deserves it for being a pervert and you are laughing!" You both chuckled and continued messing with the boy. "Hey, my name is Jean." "Oh, I'm (y/n). Hey let him have one camera." We stopped and left off. "I hope I can see you again." "Well, I actually have more perverted friends who need to be taught a lesson. Wanna join in? Here." He gave me his number and I agreed and we went our seperate ways.