He goes to my school! 0.0

This chapter will be about the boys transferring to your school, wow what a coincidence. Now there is that one girl that will try to get the guy, but he is yours don't worry ;). This is in first person.

EREN

Ding, Dong! "Hello, students, please take your seats now." Today is my first day back to school, and I'm not very excited, well I don't think anyone will be. All we do here is learn, deal with drama, and stay single while other girls buy their asses worth of make up and clothes. It's real not just in those lame ass movies with the girls who think they are all that. Those she-devils are real. I wish Eren was here, he is such a sweet and cute guy. "We will be having a new transfer student here please introduce yourself. Before the student could speak our eyes met in amazement. "Eren?!" "(y/n)?!" Everyone looked at us in confusion. "Well it looks like our new student knows (y/n). Hello, Eren I believe, this is class 3-3. Please take your seat wherever you'd like." Everyone, boys and girls were surprised. He was cute, new, kind, smart, athletic, and attractive to everybody. The boys would ask for him to hang with them and the girls would always try to get his attention but, only we hung out together. Sorry, let me continue. The only seat was in the back of the class so, it was far from me and close to (enemy's name), ugh... She was flirting with him I could tell by the look in her eyes. He's laughing oh no please don't tell me he I'd falling for her. "Class dismissed." "Hey Eren wanna walk with us we have classes together." "Oh thank you ,but I'm going with someone else.(y/n)!!" She looked at my direction disgusted, but Eren was so cute I couldn't be mad.

ARMIN

SLAM!! "Oh well isn't it (y/n) being such a nerd and studying." I'm just gonna ignore them. "Hey!" "Class get in your seats."Thank you for saving me! "Now lets introduce our new student, Armin Arlert. He is a very scholared student so let's welcome him." Everyone clapped their hands, some cheered, but that was just show they couldn't care any less. "Please choose any seat you would like." He looked around and saw me. he walked to the seat next to me. As the class started. "Armin you are transferring here?!" "Yeah and I'm glad I did." We both smiled and continued writing notes down. "Class dismissed." "Hey (y/n), careful not to make the new student part of your geek squad haha." She pushed down my books. "Hey-!" I yelled, but Armin had interrupted. "Hey I hope you know that (y/n) is a wonderful smart girl which I bet you aren't. its funny people focus to you and the only thing you probably know is to count hoe much money to spend on make up and if you actually listened I am an honor student so sure I'm a geek but you sure are a dumb blonde." We both were shocked and she had stormed off. Armin helped pick my books up. "Armin thank you so much but I'm used to her." "Well I won't let her tease you actually have always been teased at my school." "Well not here you won't be."

BERTHOLDT

Oh no I'm running late for class! I really hope Mr. Kristian doesn't make me do that thing that I have to say why I am late in front of the class in a cute accent. SLAM!! "(y/n) you are late... again." "I know I'm really sorry!" I looked at the classroom laughing, Mr. Kristian mad, and the new student... "Bertholdt please take your seat. Now ms. late pants tell me why you are late in regular style. Everyone held up a poster "KAWAII!!". This is the make fun of (y/n) class." *cough* "I'm sorry I'm late, gomen don't punish me please" I gave them the puppy dog face and gave that cute accent which everyone laughed at except the teacher and Bertholdt. He actually looked stunned. I sat in my seat ashamed. I got a note from across the room. Youwerereallycutethere ;) I looked at Bertholdt who was really red. Well, that went better than expected.

JEAN

Thank god I'm half an hour early and I'm only halfway there. I am never late for school because I love helping my teachers! "Hello?" Huh? Did someone call for me? "Hey short stack!" Okay, I'm short but, that aint my name! "Hey!" I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Hey!" I flipped the boy over. SLAM!! "A-ow what wa-" I was on top of him my arm on his neck blocking his moves with my legs. "Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were a threat!" "haha you some kind of robot?" I frowned and let him go. "What did you need?" "Oh, well I need to... hey you look familiar. Are you (y/n)?!" "Huh how do you? Wait." I lifted up his hand which still had the mark from the rocks. "Jean it is you!" I hugged him tightly. "Sorry um what did you need help with?" "Oh I need directions to this school umm (school name)?" "Thats where I goto awesome let's go!" I grabbed his hand. "Oh yeah for calling me short stack." I punched him the guts and kissed his cheek. "Cmon we are early." He was blushing while running with me.

RIVAILLE

I was always the smartest in the class and ever since that day when I went to the gym I have been better than everyone else in P.E. class. Everyone envied me mostly for my amazing dancing skills I ain't a cocky ass but I am very competitive so I hate when people surpass me except Jesus I love him more than anyone else in my class. Then, yeah you guys already know that cold guy appeared in my class and made me second place! I was furious how dare he?! I'll beat him and show him. "Shut up, (y/n) we both know that I will always be better than you." We both glared at each other sending static tension. "No, I don't know that cause it is obviously false, not true." I shoved him and went to my next class. I despise him, but at least I finally have a challenge than all those annoying boys.

CONNIE

I can't stop thinking of that guy. "Hey (y/n) how was the hot springs?" That is ( friends name). She is the one who forced me to go. I started giggling "Thank you I loved it." "Ooh, I see so you met a boy there and you hit it off eh? You can't fool me (y/n)." "H-" "How did I know that? Again I'm (f/n) I know you." I hugged her "I know." "So tell me bout this boy."

~~~

"So you met a boy that is a pervert. Like you..." "W-what are you talking about?!" She grabbed my backpack and took out a math book. "So its a math book so perverted..." She rolled her eyes and opened the cover of the book. It revealed a book on boys! I snatched it from her. "Haha where did that come from stupid brother he he!" She sighed then looked at the door. "H-hey um (y/n) that kid kinda looks like him doesn't he?" I looked at the door and widened my eyes. "It is him!" She ran to the door "Why hello Connie is it welcome to (s/n)!" "Oh hello there..." He saw me and widened his eyes. Isthat (y/n)?! Wow, shelookshotterthanfromthatspa! Thatsmallskirt, thattie, howtheshirtsqueezes her chest! "Hello? Hello?" "Oh I'm sorry." "Daydreaming about (y/n)?" He was surprised which made her laugh. "Well you'll be getting more nose bleeds out of that hot stuff during the school year." She handed him a napkin. Well, then don't I got a friend.

ERWIN

"Hey (y/n), what's wrong? You are always so sad." Another student grabbed her hand. "Look she is always scary looking just leave her alone." I glared at them. They shrieked and ran away. I sighed yeah I know my babysitting job is kind of a secret. At school everyone is scared to approach me but, whoever does just has to leave. I sighed at the thought of it. "Hello?" A blonde haired boy came into the classroom. He looked at my direction. It's Erwin! "Oh wow hello (y/n), I can't believe you go here I'm just transferring." Everyone was shocked at how close he was to her. A guy grabbed his shoulder. "Okay new kid I hope you know that you don't wanna be near that girl she is scary." Erwin started laughing "no she isn't." He went up and hugged me from behind "see I'm safe haha." They were all shocked and whispered "he has a death wish." I sighed. Whatever

REINER

"Hey (y/n) how was the fishing trip?". I looked up seeing (boy best friend). "It was pretty good." "Wow and I remember earlier you said that you were totally gonna hate this. What changed your mind?" I giggled and was red "Someone helped me." Then (girl best friend) came up to us. "Ooh and who is that?" "Oh, well he is blonde, a bit muscular and-" "him?" the boy pointed at the new student. "Reiner?" "Oh wow it's (y/n), I didn't know you go here." We both laughed which made (g/n) awe and (b/n) a bit confused.

Classes later we learn to play golf. I hit the ball and it flies all the way across the field. "(y/n) you are hitting too hard the flag is only right there." My teacher points at the flagpole a few yards away. "Woops sorry coach he he." I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment. Reiner came up to me. "Hey you need help there?" "Uh yeah again haha." He stood close to me and helped me hit the golf club lightly. I got the ball in! "Yes thank you!" I hugged him excitedly. "Haha okay well let's see on your own this time." "Okay!"

Finally, I'm done and I hope you enjoy remember to comment your favorite story and leave alike thank you love you :D