When he sees you in a dress

What?! An update after another?! Yeah LOL I don't want to say I'm back from my hiatus, but I think I'm doing well haha again don't forget to vote and follow! Comment which dress is your favorite. Also check out my story Falling for my Best Friend and enjoy~!

Eren
       You aren't really a fan of dresses or skirts, but Eren has always bugged you to wear one. He planned to take you on a picnic date, so you thought it would be the perfect time to wear a dress for him. You looked through a couple selections you had and decided to wear a yellow sundress. You put on open-toed heels and looked at yourself in amazement. "Well don't I look ready for summer?"
       "Babe you almost done?" You shouted back a yes and was excited to see his reaction. As you stepped down the stairs Eren was on his phone. When he heard your approaching footsteps he looked up and immediately widened his eyes. His mouth was agape and his cheeks glowed a pink tint. You bit your lip holding back your shy grin at his stares.
       "Earth to Eren?" You waved your hand in his face causing him to snap back into reality.
       "P-princess you look beautiful. This picnic just got a whole lot better." He kissed your forehead and entangled his fingers with yours as you both left to your date.

Armin
        You and Armin were invited to a baby shower of a mutual friend. You wanted to look nice for your friend so you decided to pick out your untouched dress. Armin hadn't seen you wear this, or any dress for a matter of fact. You were curious to see his reaction so you put on the short strapless pink dress with black heels. You styled your hair then heard knocking on the door. "Sweetheart, you almost ready?" He asked shyly. "Y-you don't have to rush! Just wondering." You giggled and finished putting on lipstick.
        "I'm ready, you can come in." You stood straight in front of the door. When Armin entered the door his eyes widened and his face turned crimson red. He looked you up and down in amazement. His mouth opened, but he was completely speechless. "Yes?" You asked with a big grin on your face.
       "Y-you look like an angel... I-I'm sorry I just can't..." He immediately looked down making you blush. "I shouldn't be able to see something so beautiful." You started laughing and walked up to him kissing his cheek before walking downstairs.

Jean
       "Babe, why are you taking so long?" Jean asked a little impatient. You rolled your eyes, but grinned.
       "Act like that and you won't see what I have on," You replied loud enough for him to hear.
       "Please, you act like you have a dress on," he was in for a surprise saying that. You never wear a dress for him no matter how much he asks, but decided to change that when you both were invited to a party. You put on your short skin-tight black dress in amazement at how it hugs your body. You put on a dark red lipstick and finished styling your hair. You put on dark red heels and headed down stairs ready for his reaction. He was sitting on the sofa in his outift playing on his phone. You made a cough as you hit the last step waiting for him to look. Once he looked up he was frozen. His phone slipped through his hands and his mouth and eyes were wide open.
        "It's not polite to stare," you kicked grinning.
       "Can we just skip the party?" He asked.

Rivaille
        Rivaille was still mad about your prank on his office. It soon got tiring of him ignoring you, so you decided to break this. You wanted something to finally catch his eye and stop ignoring you. You looked through your outfits and immediately smirked as you looked at your never worn dress. You took it out and immediately put it on. The black dress had a large v-neck making you feel a little scandalous. You had no bra on so your entire chest was showing. "Not like I'm going out." You put on lipstick and perfume ready to execute plan "Get Levi to Notice Me". You stopped in front of his office seeing how focused he was on work. "Hey babe!" You called out, but saw that he was still ignoring you. You reached for the door knob and opened the door.
       "Get out, I'm working." You let out a short giggle and started walking to his desk. Even at how close you were he still didn't react. You took a deep breath then walked around the desk next to him and sat on top of his work right in front of him. He was a little confused at the sight of your bare thighs and looked up completely stunned at the sight in front of him. His eyes were wide as he examined your entire body with a slight growl. "W-what are you-" he asked, but you immediately walked away to the entrance of his office. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked with the same hungry tone in his voice.
       "Our bedroom," you seductively remarked and heard his footsteps follow you upstairs. You mentally clapped your hands in success.

Bertholdt
        You wanted to congratulate Bertholdt on his promotion. He didn't want to hold a celebration of party so you decided to give an at home date. As he was close to home, you placed the two plates of food and poured wine into two glasses. You fixed the long silver dress you decided to wear. It was long, but silky making you feel like an angel. You heard his car park and immediately opened the door to see the exhausted boy. He was a little stunned at the door opening for him and examined your entire body from head to toe. His eyes were wide open. "My dulce..." He said and smiled immediately picking you up entering your house. You giggled as you both entered the dinner your made for him. "What is all of this?" He asked extremely grateful and amazed.
"It's for your promotion. I hope you enjoy."
"Oh I definitely will," Bertholdt said as he kissed your lips and sat down with you to eat.

Connie
You were really sad because Connie has been so busy that he always comes home tired and upset. You wanted to cheer him up, so you looked through your closet full of clothes. "How about a dress?" You reached and pulled out a sleeveless white dress that wrapped around your neck and hugged your entire body. You tied up your hair and smiled at how you looked. "I hope this cheers him up." You heard him open the door and quickly ran downstairs. He turned towards the noise you were making and his dad, tired expression changed to a shocked and confused one. "Baby!" You exclaimed jumping and hugging him.
"W-what's the occasion?" He asked still eyeing you up and down in amazement.
"Well my Connie has been so busy with work he deserves a little fun and relaxing." He grinned at the thought and kissed your lips.
"Then let's do that~" You were satisfied with the smile on his lips and went upstairs with him.

Reiner
"Reiner, it's our friend's birthday! She said that I have to wear a dress."
"You can wear a dress, just wear leggings." You could feel your eyebrow start twitching.
"I think I can wear whatever I want. It's a pink summer dress, I cannot wear it with leggings."
"You can, I don't see the issue."
"The issue is that you never let me wear a dress! You won't even tell me why!" Reiner just stared at you with a poker face. "Reiner, if you don't tell me right now, I will walk out with a more revealing dress, not talk to you for the rest of this week, and make you sleep on the couch." The man was stunned at that ultimatum. He thought about it for a second, then broke.
"Fine, go put on the dress." You smiled and kissed his cheek before heading upstairs to change. You could finally breathe in your beautiful dress. You started walking downstairs with your sandals. Reiner noticed your footsteps and turned to you. His eyes widened and his face turned extremely red. "Wow, you look so beautiful." You bit your lip blushing.
"Thank yo-"
"You can't wear that. No one can look at my beautiful princess." Reiner demanded. You rolled your eyes and dragged him outside with you.

Erwin

You and Erwin were invited to a special party full of rich and famous people. Erwin decided to pick out your dress which you fully agreed on because nothing in your wardrobe was prepared for such a fancy event. You entered the changing room of a boutique which made you feel totally out of place. An employee handed you the dress which you gingerly changed into making sure that ripping this would cost you a fortune. Once you put on the dress you looked at the mirror in awe. The shiny, long silky dress stopped at your ankles, but a slit revealed the side of your leg up to your thighs. You couldn't believe how fancy you looked and started thinking of the possible price of the dress. "I-I'm ready..." You said for Erwin to hear. You slowly turned and opened the door of the changing room to see Erwin patiently waiting. His eyes widened at the sight of you and then a smirk appeared on his face.
"Thank god," he said. You looked at him confused. "I was looking through hundreds of dresses, but none seemed to be able to justify your beautiful figure, but when I see you in this dress... It compliments your true beauty. You look like an angel, (y/n)." You blushed heavily at his strong words. You carefully, but quickly walked to him and wrapped your arms around his neck embracing him.
"Thank you, Erwin. This is gorgeous... But, how much does this cost?" He put his finger on your lip.
"No price can match the beauty of my angel. Please, let's show all of those rich snobs who's the best couple." You giggled and nodded heading to the party with him.