When he accidentally hurts you XD

Hey guys here is another chapter and I'm deciding to make this one short... I hope it is, anyways another chapter inspired by @NiNtEnDoGaMeLoCk

EREN

You and Eren were shopping at the mall walking around every store. Then as you two looked at the game store, Eren's nose cringed when he saw Jean. As that horse-face noticed he felt just as disgusted. You and Jean's girlfriend went to check out other games when Eren crunched his soda can and with lots of force threw it at Jean. Effortlessly Jean dodges the can which hits straight at you in the head. The pain made a dump in your head and your body felt woozy. Whatever was in that can made you pass out on impact. Eren kept apologizing, but you ignored him for a day until he bought you a very comfortable heart pillow so you forgave him.

ARMIN

You and Armin were at a carnival and stopped at the balloon pop stand. It was simple, you get 5 darts and you have to pop as many balloons as possible. Armin was able to pop 4 balloons which made him feel confident. So we walked back and aimed directly for another balloon. Of course like in all love situations, he totally misses and hits your forehead (no not your eye, even though I wanted to do the eye :3). Your forehead drizzled with drips of blood which got on your nose and continued flowing down your face as you glared at him. He got a lot of napkins and a band aid from his pocket (don't ask why) and cleaned up your head. He then tried to win you the big panda for your forgiveness and you of course forgave him, just next time he better not act cocky.

BERTHOLDT

You and Bertholdt were helping some friends move to a new house. Then Bertholdt told you that you can't lift this box to the truck since it is so heavy. No kidding it was so damn heavy!! Bertholdt started taunting you about being weak. "It's so light!" You cringed and tried to lift it up to bring outside. Suddenly, you had tripped and scraped your knees. The box seemed in fine condition, but your knees were bleeding. Bertholdt carried you bridal style and cleaned up your knees with napkins. He kept apologizing and said "I love you (y/n) even if you are weak." You punched him in the stomach which made him groan. "Shut up."

~~~Sorry if this isn't really considered a "when he accidentally hurts you", but I was just going for how he didn't expect you to get hurt, so it's accidental. You got me?

Everyone: Shut up Mikasa...

Me: ;-; whatever let's just continue *cries*~~~

JEAN

It was lunch time and certain girls had to come over and "bully" you if that's what you call it. Even certain guys came over and lifted you up by the collar. "Hey (y/n) I need some homework done. Come over tonight and help me study!" You couldn't tell if he was flirting with you or just making you do his homework. All of a sudden you saw Jean run in between you two. "Get the hell away from my girlfriend."

"Jean stop just-" Jean ignored you and glared at the boy. As he pulled his arm back to punch you... BAM! Jean elbowed you in the face, giving you a nose bleed and concussion. He apologized severely like his life depended on it as the other students ran off. The teacher had a talk with us thinking we were in a fight.

~~~ Me: Jean so clumsy *facepalm*

Jean: Oh shut up Mikasa. How about when you accidentally ran into the boy's bath!

Me: Shut up!!! It's Rivaille's part *-*

Rivaille: *rolls eyes* you are just sad get away from me!

Me: *clings on his leg* NO!! CONTINUE THE STORY!!~~~

RIVAILLE

Rivaille: Shit... 0_0

You were sick and Rivaille decides to visit and make you lunch which was a surprise for both of you. It took around an hour and he still wasn't done, so you went down to check on him. "H-hey Rivaille? You need help there?" You heard pots chattering and grunting noises. "N-no thanks I got it. Go to bed!" You didn't listen to him and continued on to the kitchen. He didn't notice you were there so when he turned around with the pot he got surprised and spilled some of it on you. "AHHH!!!" You started running up and pulling off your clothes. "I'm sorry (y/n)! I told you to stay in bed!" He tried to open your bedroom door. "No get out I'm naked!"

"Oh okay." The boy blushed and left to clean up.

Me: HA! I knew Rivaille was a pervert CX.

Rivaille: Shut up =_=

CONNIE

You and Connie were outside in the park playing soccer with some kids. Connie was very cocky about his skills, so you decided to challenge him on. You both were on separate teams and started the match. After a while, you made goals, he made goals and on it went. Until one incident. You had a clear shot for the goal so you sprinted to the ball, but Connie had reached up to you letting out his leg. You had tripped because of that and scraped your knees. "Oh my god I'm so sorry sweetie! I didn't mean to trip you." You slowly tried to bring yourself up, but winced at your bloody leg. Connie quickly carried you bridal-style and ran to the first-aid kit (don't ask). "I'm sorry, sweetie." You finally replied in a shallow tone, "It's okay just don't act so cocky." He nodded his head and hugged you.

REINER

You and Reiner were wrestling and whoever got pinned down first for 3 seconds got the last slice of pizza. You threw soft punches at him and he would slam you on the bed gently. Then when you punched him, your fist had landed on a weak spot on his body; it had triggered him to knee you in the face. You tumbled back on the bed, your nose bleeding. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, babe!"

"I'm getting the last slice of pizza," you said before passing out. "Damn..." Reiner murmured.

ERWIN

Erwin wanted to take you on a fancy date and you both were ready to leave. He opened the door to the passenger seat of the car. You smiled and thanked him and sat down. Without noticing that your leg was stuck, he slammed the door shut causing a scream out of you. He then screamed like a little girl and opened the door. He kept asking if you were okay, but you just said "Let's just go."