When you get back together!!

Da herro peoples~! I can't believe this story is halfway at 100,000 reads and reached 1,000 votes! I love you guys so much, I just wish I published more for you all, it's really cruel of me ;~; I hope I am able to finish this one too and from the last two chapters that made you sad/mad I hope this one relieves your heart~! These ones are quite long (if ya know what I mean ;)) I would actually like to know if you guys like SHORT or LONG chapters! Comment below and I hope you enjoy~! Remember to comment, vote, and follow~!

EREN

Another day with (favorite flavor) ice cream and anime watching as you sob about being cheated on twice. Especially from Eren, your first ever love. You heard the doorbell ring and as you opened the door it was Eren. You were about to slam the door shut knowing he saw your puffy, red eyes when he stopped you and stepped into your house, standing a little above you. "(Your name), I'm sorry it's taken me this long to finally explain what really occurred..."

"What do you mean what really occurred? Me finding out that my boyfriend was a two-timer?" Eren kissed you passionately making you step back, but melt into it. You missed his lips so much that you couldn't push him away. When you both separated, he looked at you with teary eyes. You were shocked and felt your heart ache. "I would never cheat on you! That girl promised me if I helped her study, she would help me buy you this.."

Eren pulls out two necklaces, one with a heart shaped lock attached and one with a key that looked like it would fit the lock. You started tearing up. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen and I was so mad and confused at what occurred that day and you dating another guy hurt even more! Please take me back, (your name). I love you so much and would never cheat on you!" You were crying once again, but they were tears of joy as you hugged Eren and told him, "Yes.."

ARMIN

You reached Armin's house after breaking up with that cheating jerk, Kirito. You didn't even feel upset nor did you have any doubt in wanting Armin back. You knew he would never cheat on you and you were determined to ask him what really occurred. As you rushed and rang the doorbell to his house, you saw him open the door with a blanket wrapped around him. He looked like a sad worm with puffy eyes. You started tearing up and hugged Armin, both of you crying.
Armin and you cuddled together on the bed watching Netflix when Armin tilted your head towards him and kissed you making you so happy. You missed his lips so much. He then said what you've waited to hear. "(Your name), what happened on that day was not what you thought it was". You looked up at him with curiosity. "Okay. She was this girl I had a crush on a couple years ago that I confessed to, but she rejected me. A few months ago, she texted me to meet up as an apology, although it's late for that, but then she suddenly leaned in and kept trying to kiss me which was why u saw so many kiss marks... She looked like a clown... I promise she never kissed my lips because I kept moving sideways but I'm sorry I couldn't explain sooner. I saw you with a new boyfriend so it was a bit shocking for me. I'm glad we're together again... I love you so much"
"What a thot" you said making you both laugh so hard. You got on top of him and started planting kisses all over his face and then his lips. "I'm fine with these kiss marks though".

JEAN

After showing that two timer that he made a mistake cheating on you, you called up Jean and luckily he answered. You apologized heavily and you thought you both would need to do some explaining. He accepted and you came over to his house.
Jean opened the door and you smiled asking "Is that the shrimp candle I bought you like 6 months ago?" You both laughed and sat on his sofa. He finally explained himself, "(your name), that girl was my thirsty ass ex. She literally barged into my house while I was eating shrimp while watching the "shrimp operas" and she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her and tried to kiss me! I was glad that shrimp was in between our lips but I'm so sorry that you came in at such a misunderstanding and horrible moment. Baby, once you left I threw that crazy bitch out. I'm so sorry for that and my horse shit language".
You laugh hysterically at his story and kiss his lips to shut him up. "Wow, is that the new garlic and butter shrimp flavor?" You ask smirking at him. "You know it baby~ Just tell me we're back together and I'll let you taste it all~"
     He pins you down and gets on top of you making you giggle. "I'm good but yes we're definitely back together"