When he gets scared

Hey guys! So I know that I've lost the buzz that I had when I posted this story before but I thought that I should post a little more! I hope you guys still enjoy! Let me know what u think in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow! Also check out my story "Falling for my best friend" that I update daily! <3

Eren
     You and Eren decided to go shopping at the local mall. As you were window shopping, Eren's hand tightened around yours and a loud shreak could be heard. You instantly turned towards Eren shocked. "Eren, what's wrong?", but when your face turned towards where he was staring, your eyebrow raised in confusion. "Wait what's scary?" Eren hid behind you clearly fearful of the object in front of you.
     "T-that gigantic bear!" I examined it to see if there were any scary features but it was just an adorable gigantic teddy bear.
     "Eren, it's just a stuffed bear! Not a real one! It's not even scary looking!" I tried to pull him closer, but his feet were glued to the floor. "Come on, you're acting like a child!"
     "Baby, it's really scary! It's so gigantic!" I thought about his words for a second.
     "Are you scared of gigantic things?" He looked at me and nodded his head looking down.
     "That's adorable. But why? He pouted his cheeks not lookihg at me. "I'll find out another time. Let's go then, idiot." He clung to your arm as you both walked towards more shops leaving the teddy bear there.
Armin
     You and Armin wanted to visit the haunted house. Armin was hesitant to enter, but you dragged him in reassuring him that everything is fine. "Armin, I promise it's not scary! They aren't even real, they won't touch you." After a while, Armin agreed to enter with you. Once you walked through the dark halls, you could feel Armin's hand start shaking. Then a floating dead body dropped from the ceiling causing Armin to make a high pitch scream. "Ahh!" He screamed running behind your back.
     "Armin, look it's fake!" I poked the fake carcass laughing hysterically. You could see him frown in the dark then continue walking. Then a gigantic knife came down on the ground and a horrifying laugh echoed the room causing even you to screamz "Ah! Okay that was scary haha" you turned around, but didn't see your partner. "Armin..?" You sighed, "Everytime..." and started backtracking until you found him pointing at the entrance.
     "We're leaving," he demanded.
     "No, we're finishing! We're almost done!" He shook his head. "Fine, I'll give you a kiss if we finish." He thought about it for a second then sighed and took your hand. There were minor jumpscares, but he held on. You both spotted the exit and cheered! You both ran out until someone jumped in front of you screaming. "BOO!" Eren screamed. Armin screamed and immediately slapped him causing Eren to fall. "Ow..."
     Armin glared at him, but you started laughing. "Armin you're so cute," you leaned in and gave him a big kiss.
     "Worth it," he said.
Levi
     You were still trying to find what Levi could possibly be afraid of. You looked at your notepad crossing out words - heights, spiders, snakes, clowns, ghosts, math, DEATH. You sighed and thought for a second. "Wait..." You felt a lightbulb ignite in your head exposing an evil grin on your face. After 30 minutes, you took a step back wiping your forehead. "Done, this will scare him." You looked at Levi's office place that was once clean and pristine, dirty and horrifying. You scattered his papers, collected dirt from outside pouring it on his floor and breaking fake glass. You put a camera in his office and headed to your room snickering.
     After a few minutes you heard the door open to our house. "Baby, I'm home," Levi announced. He looked around for you until heading to his office. Once the door opened, you heard a loud scream. "Ahh! What the fu-!?" You started laughing hysterically having recorded his expression. He marched up to his room where you were. You acted as if everything was casual. "What's wrong, babe?" You asked clearly oblivious. He just glared at you before sighing.
       "You got that on recording didn't you?" I nodded my head swaying side to side like a little kid. "And you know you're cleaning that up?" He asked expecting a yes.
       Instead, I shook my head, "nu uh." He sighed and leaned in kissing you before heading downstairs, "I'm getting pay back!" He exclaimed.
Jean
       You looked at the window frowning at the rain drops hitting the glass. "It's really bad isn't it, honey?" You asked looking at Jean who was finishing up his food. He just nodded not saying anything. "Something wrong?"
       "No, not at all. I'm gonna go upstairs." You looked at him confused, but ignored it. Then the first thunder sound occured that night and as soon as you heard it, an equally loud scream echoed through your house. You jumped out of your chair and ran towards the noise. You looked in your room and saw a lump under the blanket. You approached it hesitantly before another thunder strike occured causing a shriek to come out of the blanket.
      "Babe?" You pulled the blanket up looking at the frightened brown haired boy. "Baby, are you scared thunder storms?"
       "N-no, that's for wimps like Eren, eek!" He then jumped at another roar of thunder. You started laughing hysterically causing him to glare at you.
        "Wimps, huh? You're not a wimp babe. Here, let's just go to sleep now." He happily embraced you stuffing his face in your chest. You put on some relaxing music to block out the thunderstorm until you could feel him fall asleep. "Thunder, interesting." You said to yourself.
Connie
       "Ahh! Noo!" You heard a scream from the bedroom and ran towards the sound.
        "Connie, what's wrong?!" You saw him throwing clothes across the room clearly searching for something.
        "Babe, your outfit! I bought you a cosplay outfit and it's gone!" He looked absolutely horrified causing you to snicker then burst out laughing. "Not funny!" I tried to shake it off, but couldn't stop laughing. After some time you relaxed and kneeled down next to Connie.
        "I put them in the other room, eesh." You said raising an eyebrow at him.
       "Oh thank God, you scared me." You rolled your eyes.
       "Pervert," you remarked before walking back to watch TV.
Reiner
       "Reiner, we already both the tickets, we have to go!" You were practically dragging Reiner out the door. After struggling for a whole minute, you gave up letting go of his hand. "Why do you not want to go to the circus?!" You asked him clearly angry.
"I-I just don't want to anymore." He said with a slight stutter.
        "That's not a legit answer. We already spent money, we're going," you said in a demanding tone. He hesitated, but sighed and nodded his head. You smiled and took his arm again to head into the car and drive to the circus. You could feel your excitement heighten and looked to see if Reiner felt the same way, but his expression said otherwise. "You really don't want to go?" You asked a little hurt. He had a face full of guilt shaking his head.
       "No of course I do. Just excited, heh." You and Reiner parked the car then headed for the circus.
        Once you were near the entrance, an employee dressed as a clown jumped out greeting us, "Welcome to-!"
        "Ahh! Hell no!" Reiner instantly punched the clown in the face causing the person to stagger back clutching onto their nose.
        "Reiner!" You screamed before kneeling down next to the clown. "A-are you okay?"
        "Y-yeah, this happens all the time..." The clown groaned. "People come to the circus although they are afraid of clowns." You thought over what he said and stood back up facing Reiner.
         "A-are you afraid of clowns?" Reiner turned pink and looked away not answering you. "Ugh, you could've told me."
         "I thought I could overcome the fear..." He murmured. You couldn't help, but smile.
        "Then, let's do that. First off, apologize to the clown."

Bertholdt
     "Ahh!" You heard a loud shriek and immediately ran to the direction of the noise.
     "Bertholdt! What's wrong?!" You asked as you looked at the boy who was at the other corner of the room.
      "D-don't move, babe..." Bertholdt quietly said. You felt a shiver run up your back as you froze in place. "It's r-right next to you."
     "W-what's next to me?" You asked a little fearful. You slowly turned to yourself until you noticed a black speck moving on the fridge. "Is that a spider?" You moved closer a little curious.
     "Stay back! It's going to bite you!" You looked closely and sighed.
     "They're daddy longlegs. They're harmless, babe. Come here." He shook his head staying in his place.
      "Are you afraid of spiders?" You asked trying to hide a snicker.
      "You aren't?!" He asked in disbelief.
      "A little, but these are harmless!" You burst out laughing. "It's so funny! Seeing a tall guy be afraid of such a small thing!" You dropped on the floor laughing. "Look Mr. Brave guy." You stood up and took a napkin aiming it towards the spider. Once it crawled on the napkin you opened the window and let it escape. "Done," you said clapping your hands in victory. You could see his shoulders fall as he let out a breath of air. "You're so cute, Bertholdt." He ran and held you in his arms.
     "My savior!" He exclaimed causing you to laugh and return the embrace.

Erwin
     You and Erwin were sleeping peacefully until you felt him shuffle. You woke up and looked at him with lazy eyes. "E-erwin?" He was grunting and moving around. "Is he having a nightmare?" You asked yourself.
     "Please don't leave me, sweetheart. Please! I can't lose you!" Your eyes widened at his words. Is he having a nightmare of me leaving? Is he scared of losing me? You started shaking Erwin to wake him up. His eyes then widened and he started breathing heavily.
       "Baby, I'm right here! I'm not going anywhere." You comforted him running your fingers through his hair. He pulled you into his embrace, sighing.
       "Thank god..." You felt a smile form on your face holding him close to you. He slept well for the rest of the night.