When he sees your Halloween costume

Halloween_passed_a_few_days_ago_so_how_bout_costume_ideas? What_did_you_dress_up_as? Please_comment_and_vote_on_this_story :D

EREN

You knew Eren had hated Titans so much so you decided to dress up as one. When you came out of the room, the boy fell shocked. "Babe, what are you wearing?!" You giggled then roared out and screamed "I'm the colossal titan!" You ran to Eren and hugged him, "and I will kill you! Eren looked at you and smiled. He leaned in to kiss you, until you stomped on his feet causing a yelp from him. "I'm the colossal titan and I will stomp on you!" Eren glared at you, then tackled you onto the couch causing you two to giggle and make out.

ARMIN

You were giggling too much at your outfit and then heard Armin knock on the door. "Hey, can I see what you look like now?" You screamed out a "yeah" and continued giggling. Armin opened the door and his eyes had widened. You posed into a flirtatious pose biting on your pencil. You dressed up as a flirty nerd with a short skirt, a loose tie, tights that went above your knees, and a ponytail with nerdy glasses. Your lipstick marked onto the pen as you slowly walked to Armin who was still shocked. You kissed his cheek and asked, "Am I smexy enough for you?" Armin shook his head and rubbed his eyes again. He held your hand as you both walked into the living to watch a movie and make out.

BERTHOLDT

Halloween wasn't a favorite holiday for you, so you just stayed at home with Bertholdt. "So you have no costume at all?" You glared at Bertholdt. "You really want me to dress up?" Bertholdt shrugged, which made you a little mad. You walked away from him and changed. He was curious to see what you were going to put on. Then he became shocked at what you were wearing. You had a crop top with small shorts and long socks, higher than your knee caps. Bertholdt stared at you. "Hmm... I actually look pretty cute." You jumped in bed and continued watching movies. "There, happy?" Bertholdt nodded quickly blushing.

JEAN

You finished dressing up and sneakily walked outside quietly. You then rang the door bell and giggled. You heard a groan from Jean as he asked who it is. "Police (y/n) here to arrest Jean Kirchstein for being a bad boy." Jean slammed the door open in confusion then fell shocked. You were wearing a sexy police uniform with tights and a short skirt. You held handcuffs and wore sunglasses. You pouted your luscious red lips and said, "Excuse me? I'm being serious here; you are under arrest." You turned the still shocked boy and handcuffed him walking to the bed and started making out with him.

RIVAILLE

You still couldn't find Rivaille's fear, but decided to scare him and dress up as a killer. You both went trick or treating and kept playing with your knife. Then, when he was getting a bucket from the car, you ringed on the doorbell and got pulled in. You screamed loudly as the man put a handkerchief over you, making you pass out. Rivaille ran to the door and slammed on it. You muffled with screams and tried to call for him the man shut you up. Rivaille heard blood splatter and fell to his knees. He called 911 and said everything. You then heard him sob and slam on the door. He was about to break the window when you opened the door. "I didn't die, Rivaille!" You hugged the boy and laughed. The man then came out which was your friend who smirked. "We got you!" Rivaille let go and walked to the car. You just high-fived your friend and said, "So he is afraid to lose me." You blushed and ran after him.

Rivaille: I- I did not cry! D:

Jade: Yeah okay... XD

CONNIE

You really liked that maid outfit and decided to use that as your 'costume'. Connie kept blushing while you both walked around the neighborhood. "I'm so glad you wore that, (y/n)." You looked at him and said, "Hush pervert, it wasn't for you." Connie smirked and then a couple guys saw you and whistled. One asked for your number while the other asked a photo. They both laughed pretending Connie wasn't there. That was when your boyfriend punched both of them and ran with you until the guys were out of sight. "I don't want you in that outfit again." Connie said through huffs. You punched his shoulder and walked away.

REINER

You decided to dress up as Asuna Yuuki from the anime, "Sword Art Online." You held your sword tightly and saw Reiner walk out folding his arms. "Now sweetie, we aren't going to die in a game." He started laughing hysterically which made you sigh. You threw out your sword, so its tip touched Reiner's neck. The blonde-boy gulped and stepped back, "Sorry, I didn't mean it!" You smiled and placed it back, but was caught off guard when Reiner tackled you and kissed your lips. "WOW!" You screamed glaring at him. He just chuckled and kissed you again. "Not so strong after all."

ERWIN

A lot of the little kids asked you to dress up as a pirate, so you did which made Erwin blush the whole time. Your sister lent one that made your chest pop out and your skirt was so short. "I told her that I was taking care of kids, not teenage boys." Erwin laughed and watched over you in case your skirt flew up or your shirt sagged. You grunted at each time he would laugh. Thank god the kids didn't mind. They just said, "You're very pretty, (y/n)!"

I'll be honest, a lot of these costumes are 'smexy' kinds, but I hope you like it! Please vote and comment your favorite costume and who you dressed up as! I was a police officer >.