Here we meet again

Rose and Jungkook met eachother at 14 and were enimies of each other and got stuck for some years they meet again after 12 years.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was night 8:00 and Rose finished her painting and wanted eat at restaurant. So she got into her car Hundai Porter and drove to some famous restaurant. She opened the door of restaurant and smell of food caught her nose. Then she looked around and there was no place to sit. All tables were taken. You can definetely see dissapointment in her face. She called the owner as he is well known to her.

Rose: Oppa, are there any empty tables?

Owner: No, dear today all tables are reserved sorry.

Rose: Thank you oppa see you again bbye.(dissapointed)

Owner: Yaa next time I will treat you sorry.

The nearest boys at table heard the conversation.

" Hey, if you want you can sit here " said a guy with handsome face.

" Thank you for your offer but I will go" she politely denied looking with smile.

"It's Ok, we are waiting for our friend and you really wanted to eat here, babe" he said.

Rose blushed the way he called her, but she denied and again he told her to sit so she sat beside him. He was drinking some wine and she smiled sweetly at him and he was too busy flirting with her and the second guy wanted to cut the akwardness he was feeling.

" Hello, miss I'm taeyhung" he said and stretched his hand infront of first man as he was sitting in middle of them.

" I'm roseane you can call me Rose" she said shaking hand with him. The man immideatly reacted to this.

" As Roseanne park Chayeong?" he asked and Rose was surprised of this.

" Yes, how did you know" she asked.

"Yaa why wouldn't I know about the one who put ink on my face while I  was sleeping in my break time in school" he said and Rose immediately recognized who it was.

" JUNGKOOK!!" She nearly yelled.

" Yaa you remembered the boy whom you locked in bathroom when I was in" He asked loosing patience. Taehyung didn't know what was happening but he didn't react and was trying to understand what was happening.

" Did you do any less??!! Pasted slap paper on my back and everyone was slapping the entire day, put insects in my breakfast alaways, ruined my all projects for my semister marks, stole my answer paper, huh? there are many." Rose replied.

" What about you miss.Innocent icluded me as clown for the role play and you took fairy, sticked gums to my seats and made me late wantedly to classes." Jungkook said in same and getting angry as rose.

" If I had known!" Rose said banging her hand to the bench and going away taking her purse.

"Oh, hello, where are you going without paying you order bill" Jungkook said pulling her arm. Now Taehyung reacted as Jungkook started going wild. He started pulling Jungkook back.

" Ow! leave me" she said pushing his hands away from her shoulders.

" What do you want??" Rose asked.

" Pay the bill for the food you ordered" he ordered her. She took her purse harshly and slapped money on his face.

" You, bitch! get out"  Jungkook shouted.

" Mind your tounge" she said gritting her teeth and holding his collar. Door opened and Jin, Jimin and Namjoon came in. As soon as they saw the situation they jumped into action as Taeyhung cannot do anything. 

" We will never meet again!" Rose yelled slamming the door behind her and Jungkook gave her a glare.

"GET OUT!" he shouted.

" Stop kookie" Jimin told him. As soon as he cooled down Namjoon stopped holding Jungkook and Jin moved out of his view. They saw Rose stomping heavily and she saw a lambogini car with jungkook sign on it. They all concentrated at what she is doing. Without hesitation she kicked the car and went away walking and drove away. Jungkook was abot to run but failed as he was stpped by 4 guys.

" What's with that girl and you? one minute you were flirting and and other minute you went into a fight with her" Taeyhung asked.

" Yess. Did you do anything wrong kook?, she looked quite angry" Jin asked

" And beautiful." Jimin added.

" SHUT UP!" Jungkook shouted.

" Yaa and you flirted with her??" Namjoon asked.

" Hey joon is it surprise that he was flirting, it was surprise that he was fighting with her" Jin said.

" Bro, you got another girl and broke up with her?" Jimin asked.

" No. he just met her and I think she is not his girlfriend in past but his enemy" Taeyhung said.

" Yaa she is worst woman I ever met" Jungkook said and he eplained that they had fight since they met.

" Ok, now listen my story, guys..........I'm getting married" Jin said and soon he got pats from boys and congratulations.

" It's  Jisso right?" Taeyhung asked.

" Yeah, who other?" Jin questions back. He put a hand around jungkook's shoulder.

" Will you be my best my bestman and plan the wedding" he asks

" I will be if you won't ask also."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

meanwhile with girls in jisso's house.

"Guys I'm getting married" Jisso squealed and showed her ring.

" Oh my   oh   oh........njscvdsmvmcmjgv" the girls were talking continuously.

" he proposed me in his house which was fully decorated" Jisso finished her.

" That was so sweet unnie." Lisa said.

" yaa-" before Jennie spoke her phone rang and she suspiciously looked and ran out to talk.

" She is weird" Jisso said.

" And ya congrats once more." Rose said feeling happy for her.

" Did you eat anything unnie?" she asked rosie and being Rose she told whole convesation bit by bit.

" I'll get something to eat" Lisa said and went to kitchen and they took glance at Jennie who was talking in the phone silently and blushing.

"Unnie can you be my bridesmade" Jisso asked.

" OfCOUrsE!!" Rose freked out.

" Plan my wedding with your creative skills" Jisso asked.

" What?! How can I do that? What if I mess up" Rose asks.

" You wont, pleaseeeeeeee" Jisso asks.

" Ok then" Rose agreed and Jisso hugged her.