LAST

JIN'S POV:

Finally the day has come. The day Jisoo and I are becoming one. I think I am kind of nervous. Obviously not that I am not handsome enough for today. I don't know why. Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin came inside the room.

"Whoa! You look good bro!" Jimin exclaimed. I didn't reply anything.

"Look at him always flexing, but now he is nervous." Namjoon teased.

--------->IN GIRLS ROOM'

ROSE POV

"Unnie! You look so pretty!!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Yeah, I bet Jin will faint after seeing your beauty." Jennie said and Jisoo laughed.

" He will faint in shock that she looks good than him." I joked and all of them laughed.

I think it was time for taking photos. Like the bride and groom with everyone. After we took some pics, I went to check if the stage was ready and suddenly I felt myself being pulled to backstage. He covered my mouth to prevent from screaming. It was Jungkook. He pinned me to the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

" I missed you" he said coming closer. He has been like this recently. I sighed.

"Stop it, Jungkook. Anyone can come now" I said looking around but his arms were around my waist pulling me closer.

"So you better hurry and give me what I want" he said his lips almost touching mine but I backed off.

" What will you do if someone walks in?" I ask.

" I will tell them" he said.

"Tell them what?" I asked.

" How we fell in love" he ended and started kissing me. I felt myself smiling into the warm kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. From this moment I knew no one can break us apart.

THE END

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO READ TILL THE END. I KNOW THE ENDING WAS RUSHED UP BUT I LOST INTEREST IN WRITING THIS BOOK. I AM VERY A BAD WRITER. I AM SORRY IF ANYONE WAS DISSAPOINTED.

THANK YOU

HAVE A NICE DAY.