TRUTH OR DARE

" Guys, I don't wanna put a bottle cause I just wanna give chance to everyone and just one question each so we can watch a movie" Jin told and no one objected.

" So first me, truth" Said Jimin.

" Whom are you most likely to date in this room?" Jungkook asks without hesitation as if he was prepared to ask this from start.

"What kind of a question is that?" asks Jennie.

" Everyones not like you kook" Jhope tells.

" Then how do you want me to ask, what's your favorite colour??" Jungkook says sarcasticly.

" Fine. No offense but Rose, I guess" Jimin tells. Everyone woo's except Jungkook who is disgusted, Rose who was shocked and Jimin who was silent.

" Ok, I wanna ask Lisa next one, truth or dare" Jimin tells.

" Dare" Lisa tells with confidence.

"Bruh! Are u serious?" Lisa asks as she taked the bottle cap off and drinks the whole thing 26 seconds. Everyone cheers for her.

" She's got a thing." Namjoon comments.

" I know and I wanna ask you, truth or dare" Lisa tells pointing to Namjoon.

" Dare ofcourse" Namjoon replies.

"Don't touch your phone for 1 week" Jhope orders.

" No way! I'm gonna pay you" Namjoon replies as his life is gone while others laugh.

"OK, truth or dare yoongi" Namjoon asks.

" Truth" Yoongi replies quietly.

"tells us a secret you've told no one else." Jisso asks

" Well...... I sleep with my teddy bear every night" he replies with hesitation. Everyone now is not gonna leave him alone until they tease him to death.

"Ok, enough! I wanna ask Rose, truth or dare?" Yoongi asks.

"Truth" Rose tells.

"Are you a virgin?" Jungkook asks suddenly.

" What? of course Yes!" Rose replies annoyed of his question.

"Yes?" Jungkook asks smirking.

"What do you mean I'm not like you" Rose tells

" Ok cut it both of you, Rose whom do you wanna ask" Jin asks

" Taehyung, truth or dare?" Rose asks.

" Truth " says Taehyung.

"What are you behaving dreamily these days, and talking in phone so much?" Namjoon asks.

" Cause I....have a girlfriend." Taehyung answers. All 6 boys choke their own saliva and asks all kinds of questions while girls all look at Jennie suspiciously as she is also behaving like that.

" Oh my, I just didn't tell you cause we thought if we were in actual relationship, then we would reveal and I'm not going to tell her name and next I wanna ask Jisso unnie"Taehyung tells.

" I choose dare" Jisso tells.

" Kiss your fiance for 1 min." Dares Jungkook.

 Jisso gets shy and blushes and Jin makes his move and pulls her towards him and kisses her.

Everyone whisles and calls after them and they end the kiss after 1 minute.

"Jin truth or dare?" Jisso asks.

"Truth" Jin chooses.

"What a shame even Jisso unnie chose dare and you being eldest and fiance for her chose truth?" Jhope teases.

"Did you have sex with Jisso?" Jennie asks and jisoo nudges her from side.

"No, we thought it would be better after we get married." Jin replies awkwardly.

" I will use washroom" Lisa tells leaving.

"Hobi, truth or dare" Jin asks.

" Dare" Jhope replies.

"Go and propose to Lisa on one knee" Namjoon dares smiling.

" What?" Jhope asks with open wide eyes.

" Yaa and you can tell after that this is a dare" Rose tells.

" I love you Lisa" Jhope tells on one knee and Lisa gives no expression.

" Guys, come on! I mean this is obviously a dare" Lisa tells.

" OK next for Jungkook" Jhope asks.

" Dare Jungkook tells with prideness.

" Flirt with your latest ex- girlfriend tomorrow" Rose dares.

"Oh, I am really gonna kill you one day" Jungkook tells to rose as she smirks.

"Jennie, truth or dare" Jungkook asks.

"Dare" Jennie replies.

" Kiss your crush in this room." Jungkook asks.

" It's time reveal" Jennie tells and sits infront of Taehyung and kisses him and he kisses her back, to everyones shock.

" ocdj cdshvc vfbvf vb ihsabvhsdbvihbswdwjhkwwhfwqhiwq" everyone either scolds them or congrats them.

" Ok end of it now let's watch movie" Rose tells.

" And go to wedding shopping tomorrow" she adds.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you like this chapter, and comment, sorry for short one than before.