TOM AND JERRY

Jungkook woke up as the door bell rang from downstairs and went out of room to see who it was. He went out and saw Rose sorry DEVIL OR MONSTER climbing down to open door and she looks ready. Jungkook can call her anything as she wantedly ruined my match an the way she poked my tounge at me........ cool down, he thought. Who rang the door bell. Rose opened the door and it was Jin, "why is he here?? "He looked inside the house and saw red line tape that I plastered. He looked up at Jungkook and then Rose.

" Why did you plater this thing? Did you get into fight?" he asked.

" There is no doubt in that." Jungkook replied.

"None of my bussiness anyway, Rose take this, wedding is not far away and we have to invite all our friends by going into their houses"Jin  said handing her a list.

"Ok, I think many invitations will be ready by now by your names by now as given payment, they said they will start from yesterday evening." Rose said. "Wait what didn't she say yesterday that we will check design of invitation card and now she's saying they are already printed ready for giving them??" Junkook thought .Jin said thank you and went out and Rose closed the door and looked at me.

"So Mr.Sleephead woke upat 11:30 a.m, huh?" she asked.

" For your kind information, I clearly remember that you said you were going to go for card selection?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, and I knew a sleepy head like you won't be able to make it plus it will be late as there is less time for us, so I offered them 3 times more money than usual to print all cards by today evening." Rose told.

" How could you select a card without my opinion?" Jungkook asked clearly annoyed

" Are you something that Important? , and my selection is good and perfect" Rose told.

" Oh, here comes miss.perfect wit-" Jungkook starts as Rose cuts him off.

" Shut up now, come and take a look what I've selected" she tells, Jungkook  gets down the stairs and looks at Rose's  phone  which  she shows the picture.

" Not  bad"  Jungkook  comments.

" I know that" Rose tells which  gets Jungkook  more annoyed, she turns her face and walks away.

( after few minutes)

Jennie and Lisa came to visit Rose and decided to prepare delicious food. They cooked and when are arranging plates with food Rose and Lisa cooking last dish. Jennie came to the table to check everything's there and saw Jungkook in trance of eating food, then he noticed her looking at him and looked away from food, then she asked," do you want some?" she asked.

" yes, please" he said.

"As if I'll give you, cook them yourself" Jennie said and went away, Jungkook got angry than ever. Something hit him, yes that's right. After everything was cooked they take a pic.

 After everything was cooked they take a pic

Just then door bell rang and before anyone could go and open it, Jungkook fled to open the door. After he opened it Jin's mom and dad came in.

" Come in, come in" Jungkook invited, while Rose, Jennie and Lisa were stuck in their places.

" Oh, thank you Jungkook, for inviting us" Jin's father tells.

" Don't thank me, they three made lunch for us after they ate and made something thoughtful for us three" Jungkook tells them smiling while Rose glares at him and forces a smile.

" We cannot eat now" Jennie whispers.

"They'll think we are pigs if we did eat " Lisa also whispers.

" I want to hang him to fan" Rose tells angrily. Jungkook eats everything wth them and shows jennie especially as she was the one to lure him. They go home. 

AFTER SOME DAYS............................................

Jisoo,Jennie,Lisa,Teahyung,Jimin,Namjoon,Yoongi,Jin decided to spend nightover and enjoy with friends. Jin and Jisoo insisted Rose and Jungkook to get along.

"I got snaks here" Namjoon said holding snaks up with covers.

" Great, so lets-" Jin stopped speaking as lights were suddenly off and something went into 2 peoples mind

1) Jungkook

2)Rose

Both ran into eachothers rooms and have planned to prank about something. Time will tell what are those pranks.

Power came back.

" So uh I was telling ..........Let's play truth or dare" Jin told recovering from blindness.

All settled down and Jimin asked" Where's Tae?"

"And Jennie?" Lisa asked as it hit her.

"Jennie?" Jisso called out.

" Tae?" Jin shouted. They both came in settling themselves and trying not to look tensed, but it was obvious.

"Where did you guys go?" Namjoon asked.

"uh- nowhere" Jennie answered too fast and that just increased everyones curiosity.

"Oh-k... then where were u guys?" questioned Lisa.

"I we...ent to..........washroom" Jennie answered.

"I went to check when power got off but we were lost in dark and lost our way" Tae added. others were not convinced but decided not to question further.

" Ok,as I was telling  lets pay truth or dare, without bottle in line so everyone will get a chance" Jin tells and none object.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SO GUYS, THIS IS NEW CHAPTER SORRY FOR LONG BREAK AND PLS AVOID SPELLING MISTAKES

HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY