FunTime

All woke up and morning at Jin's guesthouse. Jisoo and Jin are talking at back garden, while Jennie and Tae are free not to hide their thing from anyone. Namjoon,Yoongi,J hope and Jungkook are just chating down in Hall . Rose and Lisa went for brushing their teeth and then just one thing happened that Jungkook was hoping for and waiting for from the night before.

" JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!" Rose shrieked and came running into hall while others gathered because of her shout. Before she could pounce on him, others stopped her while Jungkook was laughing heavily.

"What did he do?" Jennie glared at Jungkook.

"Why are yelling so hard?" Jin questioned. Rose didn't speak but held her tooth brush up. And that made Jungkook laugh harder.

" Jungkook please stop messing around,we can't hear you both bickering around" Said Taehyung.

" Like an old couple" Lisa added which made Rose and Jungkook glare at her.

"Ok, guys if you remember we have wedding shopping to do and all our bridesmades should put same coulour of dress on" Jisoo reminded.

"And we 'guys' have to carry what girls bought."Jhope told which made everyone laugh.

" We're inviting few more girls over so after selection you guys come take look over dresses and goof off somewhere until we call you back" Jennie tells.

"K, we also called some guys we'll have fun"Namjoon tells.

"Come,we have to shop for Cock and Bull party too." Rose tells.

"Hey! Why can't I come with you girls? I'm gonna miss my Jisso." Jin tells which makes everyone tease them and Jisoo is red as tamato.

" We won't steal your fiance anyway, so better not come like a stalker with us." says Lisa.

"Jin, you're embarassing us bro"  Jimin teases.

"Fine." Jin sighs and Jisso gives him a kiss which makes everyone groan.

" Get a room, you two" Yoongi tells.

"Let's hurry now" Rose urges.

Everyone comes out ready for shopping.

"Why didn't they come yet??"Jennie asked.

"Girls are girls"Jungkook said looking at his phone.

"As if boys came" Lisa back-answers.

"They are better than girls anyway"Ho-seok tells.

"First look at your guy who is looking at phone instead of getting ready" Jennie smirks at Jungkook.

"Ok, I'm going" Jungkook goes upstairs and Rose smirks of what she planned.

"Rosenna!!!" Jungkook yells storming like a bull.

"What now??"Jimin asks and understands what happened looking at Jungkook he's wearing a white shirt and his arm pits place is purple in colour.

"Why did you put colour in my perfume bottle??"Jungkook asks.

"Should there be a reason? We're even now" Rose tells and adds "Don't cross the line from now."Jungkook stomps upstairs  and changes.

"You have to flirt with your ex remember"Rose reminds which makes Jungkook groan in anger.Irene and Joy are first to come.

Jisso went and hugged both and they congratulated her.Soon Winter and Karina arrived and did the same.Yuna came next.Tzuyu and Naeyon came next.

"Wait where is sana?" Jisoo asked.

"She's parking car" Naeyon replied.

"WHHAAATTT!!!!!????"Junkook screams and boys looked shocked too and just then Sana enters.

[Sana]

She greets Everyone and spots Jungkook

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you like this chapter I know it is very short, sorry.

Hope you like it.

Thank you.