PLAN FAIL!

"So....welcome to the dance room!!" Lisa exclaims as she and Rose walk in. There were few people already. Rose recognized some of them as they were her friends like Hoseok, Yeji, Hwasa. For some time Rose watched them practice dancing, then wanted to check the whole building. She went out of the dance hall and started roaming. She got on to 2nd floor and saw a gym room. She went inside. As soon as she entered she knew she loved the gym. She went to the office inside the room.

"Hello Miss" he greets.

"Hi, Can I get a membership card here" Rose asks.

"Yeah, sure" he replies giving her a form to fill. She fills the form and gives it back to him.

"Miss Park, you are now a member of this gym and you signed this up for 2 months. We will try to give you best service and you can come here from tomorrow." he tells.

"Thank you" Rose tells standing up to leave the room. She goes back to gym room and while going out she bumps into the person she wanted to avoid all day. 

"JUNGKOOK!?" Rose almost screams.

"Rose! I knew it! You can't leave me can you?"he asks playfully.

"You are so full of yourself" she murmurs and stomps leaving the room when he holds her wrist and pulls her back. She just looks at his hand which is holding hers. He immediately leaves her hand following her gaze.

"It was just a joke" he tells.

"Why are you here?" Rose asks.

"I come here everyday but today I came a bit early to see you ." he says winking at her.

"What?!"she freaks out as she realized that he is a member here."Wait-how do you know I'll be here?"

"Ur bestie told me"

"No way!" she sighs.

"What did you join here?" he asks with a great excitement. She doesn't answer instead she rushes back to the office room.

"Can you please take back the membership card?" she asks.

"I'm afraid, I can't ma'am" he tells. After arguing some time Rose accepts her defeat and goes out of the room and looks at Jungkook who's leaning to the door and staring at her. She just goes out of the hall. 'Does Lisa also know about this? Why didn't she tell me' she thinks. She straightly walks into the dance room and takes her bag and mobile. She goes to Lisa. Lisa was talking to Hobi about some dance step.

"Did you it on purpose?" She asks. Lisa looks confused.

"Sorry, what are you talking about?"Lisa asks.

" About Jungkook" Rose says.

"Oh shit- I told him not to come today because you were coming" Lisa murmurs to herself but this did go into Rose's ears.

"WHAT?! How  could yo-" Lisa closes Rose's mouth as she is shouting and everyone was looking at them.

"Can we talk about this outside?" Lisa asks dragging Rose outside.

" So, not only you knew Jungkook was here but you told him I was coming here today" Rose tells.

"I thought I told I want to avoid him and you are making me meet hi again, Do you know how much pain it is to be betrayed by someone and yet liking them?"Rose shouts angrily and walks away.

"WAIT ROSE!" Lisa shouts.But Rose drives back to hom- Jin's  guest house. 'I don't think this whole thing is Lisa's fault, Jungkook may have asked Hobi to ask Lisa to make me go there...'

'If it is like this I can't go with Jennie unnie or Jisoo unnie but I promised Jisoo to go with her." Rose sighs and calls Jennie.

"Hello, Jennie unnie?" Rose speaks.

"Hi, Rose" Jennie speaks as if she lost her breath.

"StOp Tae tHat TiCklEs! hahahaha" Jennie squeals.

"Unnie are you busy? I'll call u later." Rose says thinking that she is disturbing their moment.

"No. Why did you all me?" Jennie asks.

" Well I am not coming to movie as we planned." Rose tells.

"Why is it because you think you are disturbing me and Tae? No if that's the reason please I'll not agree." Jennie speaks.

"No it is not that reason ............" Rose tells about the whole thing which happened that morning.

"Ok. Then...." Jennie says.

"Bye unnie"

"Bye!" Jennie hangs the call. 'I thought at least unnie would confront me and scold Lisa a little' Rose sighs as she thinks. She takes a bath and starts a new painting. After half an hour the door bell rings. She opens the door and gets the sight of Chanyeol and Jungkook holding each others T-shirts by their collars.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

THERE IS A REASON WHY LISA TOLD JK ABT ROSE AND JENNIE DIDN'T CONFRONT ROSE.

ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I POSTED A CHAPTER,SORRY!