Special Connection

"How did you ge out of that door?" Rose asked. Others did not ask any questions as it was wrong time.

" I knocked it off..."Jungkook trailed off as nurse came there.

"His heart beat is slowing down! He has Bradycardia, we need AB negative blood immediately" nurse said and hurried off back to emergency room.

"None have that rere blood grop, I know" Mrs.Jeon recollects.

"Mine is AB negative" Rose said and she was about rush off to emergency room to give blood just then Jungkook grabbed her wrist and she turned her head back and everyone in room looked questioningly.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asks softly.

"What do you mean?"Rose questions back.

"You and me are never in good terms-"Jungkook was cut by Rose.

"ARE YOU MENTAL??!!" Rose shrieked and everyone gasped as Rose continued.

"You are complete git. Why would I keep our difference while saving your father." She shakes off his hand on her wrist and rushes to emergrncy room.After Rose had gone everyone asked Jungkook all questions while he sits down and puts his head in his hand.

"What happened to your father?" Jisoo.

"Are you alright?" Jin

"Why is Rose here?" Namjoon.

"What happened?"Yoongi.

"Kook, Are you and her on good terms?" Jimin.

"Did she just freak out?" Jennie.

"Did she come to your house?" Lisa.

"From when is he suffering from that disease?" Taehyung

"I'm confused, What just happened? Ho-seok.

"I and Rose came to Jin's guest house, I got a parcel so I offered her to come with me as we helped each other today and didn't argue whole day. Then I and mom got locked up in a room while Rose ended up bringing appa to hospital." Jungkook explains. After sometime Rose comes out from emergency room, girls surround her to check she was ok.Later nurse and doctor come out of emergency room.

"He was saved and thanks to her, she broght him in right time." Doctor informs. Mrs. Jeon stands in front of Rose and holds her hands.

"Thank you dear."She tells her eyes full of tears.

"It's ok Mrs. Jeon" Rose tells.

"Can we see him?" Jungkook asks.

"One at a time"Doctor instructs.

"Mom, you go first" Jungkook tells and Mrs. Jeon goes in. After she goes in Jungkook jumps on Rose and hugs her as she stumbles back because of that force. Everyone just stare with their eyes wide...........

========================================================================

NEXT DAY

"We have to go to check the veneue hurry!" Rose shouts from down. After ysterday's events they took off that line and were friendly to each other. Jungkook came down from stairs and took the car while Rose climed in passenger seat.

"Did we complete everything except venue?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes we did."Rose answers checking her list.

"I asked my friend about venue and she said about a big venue and it is really good." Rose continues.

"OK. Here we come. Get down, I'll park the car." Jungkook says and Rose gets down and goes in and Jungkook parks car, while going in he spots Sana and she sees him comes after him while he goes and sees Rose, she was talking to someone and he turns her by shoulder and pulls her by waist and kisses her. Rose's eyes become wide. Jungkook pulls her into him by waist. She tries to push him with her hands on his chest but it only makes him grip tighter on her. Sana backs off with anger and goes away. Rose pushes Jungkook.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!!???" She yells.

"Sana was there and I had to do something, sorry" he says. But Rose just gave him a stern glare.

"But she's gone...."He adds to lighten up but that does not change anything.

"Don't repeat this, forget this happened and if anyone knows about this..." She wars lifting her fingure at him and warning him.

"Ok, let's see the venue now." Jungkook tells and they go inside the room and see the venue.

" Jungkook tells and they go inside the room and see the venue

"This is so good" Rose gasps.

"Yeah, then this is it" Jungkook tells and Rose nods.

========================================================================

AFTER SOME DAYS, STAG AND HEN PARTY....

GUYS SIDE-

All guys gathered at Jin's Stag party and started drinking and dancing.

"JIN'S LAST DAY OF FREEDOM!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Where did girls put their party?" Jimin asked.

"Just above us" Jin answers.

"What?!!" That's such a shame, you can't just leave your fiance, can you?" Bam Bam questions teasingly.

GIRLS SIDE-

Some girls surrounded Jisoo which includes Rose.Lisa is dancing with some other girls. Jennie is having drinks wit others.

"Drinks are completing" Irene informs.

"Ok, I'll go and bring them"Rose tells and goes out. She enters street and it looks so abondaned. She was about to go back after going some distance cause she was scared but just then one guy blocked her way, but she just ignored them and was about to back but he pushed her back harshly and she fell over.He grabbed her by arm and pushed her and her head hit her head to the wall and she started bleeding.

"You wanna come with me?" he asks.

"Please leave me.." Rose pleads crying and tries to run away but he just pulls her shoulder and tears her frock from neck to arm place. She shouts for help but no one can hear her. Her phone has fallen from her hand and had broken. Just then Someone had pulled that guy and punched him. With fear that guy ran away. Rose realized by seeing his face, it was Jungkook. He made her stand up and gve her his jacket to cover her frock.

"Are you ok?" he asked and Rose just hugged him tightly and sobbed. 

"You got hurt, let's go to hospital" he tells seeing her hurt near head and leg. But she still dosen't leave hugging him so he just lifts her up and takes her to his car and puts her in Passenger's seat. He drives her to hospital and nurse cleans her wounds and puts bandage.

"Are you mad?"Jungkook bursts out and Rose just looks at him.

"Who knows what happened, if I hadn't come there on time. What are you doing there?"he asks.

"I was going to buy drinks-"Rose starts to explain but Jungkook cuts her off.

"Can't you just take someone with you??" Jungkook keeps on telling her things and she just stares smiling at him.

"You could have-" Jungkook was cut by Rose's hug.

"Thanks" she whispers in his ear.

Things have changed between them since then............

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HEY GUYS, DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW I AM BAD AT WRITING ROMANCE PART BUT STILL PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO THIS

THANK YOU🥰🥰🥰