GOING FROM ENEMIES TO FRIENDS

Sana spots Jungkook. Boys look in shock, Jungkook is in terror don't to be sad, horrified, scared or angry. Tzuyu and Nayeon sigh, while others look confused. Before Sana could say anything Jungkook yells.

" WHY ARE YOU HERE?????!!!!" 

" I didn't know you would be here, see I told you we destinied to be together" Sana reminds.

"Shut up! Get out of here" Jungkook shrieks. Jin and J-hope come to rescue. 

"Kook! STOP!" Jin orders.

"Ok. Who. is .she?" Jennie whispers to taehyung

"She is his exx-girlfriend" he whispers back. Lisa, Rose and Jisoo were hearing this conversation.

"What??!!" Lisa shouts and cools down when everyone's eyes on her

"My dear kook......."Rose goes near his ear and whispers"Your dare" And how close she is to him, Sana gets jealous. And 11 members who played truth or dare yesterday understand what Rose told him.

"Rose not now...." Jisoo warns.

"Now only" Namjoon protests. While girls look at them as they are mental.

"You look cute, Sana" Jungkook compliments her with blank expression and her become wide. Now Naeyon and Tzuyu come to action watchin his expression. Sana jumps on Jungkook while he tries to push her but she stck to him like a leech.

"It was a dare, you dumbo" He yells. Naeyon and Tzuyu pull her back but Sana still protests.

"Ok, let's go to shopping"Irene tells.

"When wil guys come?" Lisa asks.

"Here we are!" comes Bam Bam's voice and Lisa jumps and hugs him as they childhood besties and siblings. Then comes Kai,Gdragon,Taeyoung  and Hyunjin.

"Hi"Kai greets Jennie and gives hand but Tae shakes it.

"Hello I'm Taehyung Jennie's boyfriend." he tells and Jennie nudges him and whispers 

"He just greeted me!" but Tae just shrugs.

"Guys, we have shopping remember"Jimin reminds when everyone remembers the purpose they met.

"Wait!!"Jisoo stops them , when all started to go 

"Still those four didn't come" Jisoo tells.( Yay, I bet most people don't know Kard kpop grooup which contain 2 girls and 2 boys, listen to their songs)

"We did" comes Bm's voice and behind him Somin, J.seph and Ji woo come from behind him.

"Whoa, the noisy four ever u guys were" Lisa remembers.

"And we bought 2 caravans" Somin adds.

"Whoa! Thanks guys, let's go now" Jisoo tells.

"Now let's divide and climb into caravans" Jin tells.

"14 members each van"Karina tells.

"So girls one and boys one?" Yuna suggests.

"No. I'm staying with Jisoo" Jin pouts.

"No need to get lovey dovey here"Yoongi comments.

"Jiyoung, Hyunjin,,Yoongi,Tae,J.Seph,Jimin, Tzuyu, Joy, Yuna, Karina, Winter , Jennie, Jisoo and me, let's take 1st van. Others go for second" Jin says.

"Wait, don't tell me you're leaving me with these two"Jungkook exclaims reffering Sana and Rose.But too late everyone's busy and they climed van's.

Bm took driver's seat and somin took passenger's seat. Other tweleve sat back.