1 Week to go

ROSÉ POV: 

1 week to go. The wedding's in one week. After one week it will all be like before. Busy and boring. I'm a kind of sad that I'll leave Jungkook. Not like leave but we cannot live in one house anymore. We still didn't reveal the fact that we're dating to our friends. We're going to do it today. Jisoo and Jin will plan where to go for honeymoon today. I told them Paris was best but still it's their choice.

" Should we get going?" Jungkook asked buttoning his last button on his shirt.

"Yeah" I said. We got in the car.

" Aren't hyung and noona going to pick their honeymoon place today? " he asked.

"Yeah.....I told them Paris was best but they just want to  check everything." I complained. He chuckled.

"What?" I asked. 

" We can go there for our honeymoon." He said winking while looking at me. While I just blushed. We reached to Jisoo's house. We heard Jin saying  something as we entered inside.

" We have three places in mind- Hawaii, Maldives and Paris." he said.

"I think I like Hawaii more" Jisoo said.

"Ok, then To Hawaii" Jin said changing his voice. There was complete silence in the room for few seconds. Tae and Jen  were just cuddling. Jin and Jisoo went out for booking the tickets. They were talking in the phone. Lisa, Hobi and Yoongi were looking at their phones while Namjoon was staring into air. Jin and Jisoo came back after few minutes. I was a kind of nervous to tell them that I'm dating Jungkook.

"Guys- We have something to announce." I said making all of them to turn their heads to us.

"We are dating" I said. To my surprise no one reacted a bit.

"We already knew and u guys should thank us for getting u guys together." Lisa said and others nodded. Oh! Now it all made sense! Lisa brought me to Jungkook, Jennie made me and Jungkook go on a movie. 

" Even I helped." said someone. We all turned our heads to that person and that is Chanyeol?!

"What?!" Me and Jungkook exclaimed while he just smiled

"Yeah, he helped us a lot by making Jungkook jealous." Jennie said smirking.

------------------>

JUNGKOOK POV:

After the whole revealing thing happed. I took Rose to han river on bike. She seems to enjoy bike rides. As soon as we reached there raindrops started to fall. We both climbed on the bike and my house was the nearest so I rode us there. Nevertheless, we were completely drenched in rain by the time we went there.

"Why did you take us to your house?" Rose questioned.

"It was nearest from Han river." I answered. I ringed the doorbell and my mom opened it. She exclaimed when she saw Rose. 

"Omo Rose? Why are you drenched?"  She asked her not even knowing my presence there. She took Rose in and gave us towels. 

"So, Are you two dating?" She asked. Rose was first surprised by the question but was about to answer but I cut her.

" Yes." I said.

" I knew it!" mom squealed. Rose was just blushing. How can someone be so cute? 

"As it is becoming late why don't you two sleep here for today?" Mom asked. 

"That's not a bad idea" I said smirking at Rose. She was hesitant.

"We'll sleep in our room" I said taking Rose's hand and practically pulling her with me to my room.

"what?! Jungkook stop!" Rose said but still I just took her to my room and closed the door pining her to it. 

" Do you trust me?" I asked moving closer to her. She just nodded bringing her head down. Her face was red as tomato. I just like teasing her.

"Good." I said backing off.

" W-we need to change." She said. I just realised we were still wet.

" You can go first" I said giving one of my shirts and short.

"Ok" she said taking them and she went inside the bathroom and came after few minutes. She came out. My shirt was reaching her thighs and my shorts crossed her knees. Her hair was wet. My heart was beating so fast. I just turned away. 

"Your turn." she said and I silently went inside the bath room taking my clothes.

ROSE POV: 

He silently went inside. Guess I look weird. He came out shirtless.

"Like what you see?" he asked. I didn't realise I was staring at him so I just looked away. I climbed on the bed and lied straight and closed my eyes. I felt as he lied down beside me and hugged me. I opened my eyes. I bet he can hear my heartbeat. I felt hot as there was burning sensation in my cheeks as I turned to look at him.

" Why don't just put your shirt on?" I asked.

" Why?" he asked looking in my eyes. I didn't reply.

"You don't know how much I am controlling myself" he said.

"No one asked you to" I said. He looked shocked for few seconds before he started kissing me intensely. It was hard to keep up the pace. His hand started going under my shir-

" JEON JUNGKOOK!" Mrs. Jeon voice came yelling as she opened the door. She started coming to me and held my arm.

"Do that after you wedding, I'll be happy" she said smirking. She took me out of the room. I ended up sleeping beside her. I got to know her more. It was not bad.