Knowing who is bridesmade and bestman

Jisso and Jin decided to intoduce their best friends to eachother. So they decided to meet for dinner at restaurant. 

Jin , Jimin, Taeyhung , Jungkook and Namjoon were sitting around a round table waiting for girls. 

" Don't you think you are behaving weird from long time Tae?" Namjoon asks. Before Tae could open his mouth.

"Yaa, you are taking some calls secretly and suddenly thinking of something and laughing to yourself. Is there any problem??" Jimin asks.

"No. Nothing" Taeyhung replies. Just then Jisso, Jennie and Lisa enter restaurant. All of them greet and bow to eachother.

" Babe, I think you said you have 3 bestfriends?" Jin asks her.

" Yaa, she will come soon" Jisso replied. Meanwhile Taeyhung and Jennie keep blushing and staring at eachother.

" I am Taeyhung" somethings familar with this name Jisso thought.

" I am Namjoon"

" I am Jimin"

"I am Jennie"

" I am Lisa"

" I am Jisso" " I am Jin,'world wide handsome" 

" ohh.. don't we know the bride and groom name like come on guys" Lisa says.

" What's your name?" Jennie asks Jungkook.

" Jungkook" he replies and three girls stares at him in shock. He akwardly coughs and goes to washroom. After he goes away Jennie, Jisso and Lisa look at echother thinking about the before day's Rose's memory.

" Is he Jeon Jungkook??" Jisso immediately asks.

" Yes" the four reply in unision.

" Oh My GOd!!" Lisa exclaims.

" What happend?" Jin asks seeing their expressions.

" Are you familiar with Roseanne Park??" Jennie asks.

Taeyhung choke's his drink while other three stare.

"Don't tell me....." Jimin says.

" What's with her??" Namjoon asks really curious.

" She is one of my best friend" Jisso says.

"No Way!" 4 of them yell in unision.

" Hey why do you have to be so mean??" Lisa asks.

" No unnie, we mean Jungkook and she are like Tom and Jerry in their history" Jin explains.

"We know" Jennie tells them. Just then door of the restaurant opens and Rose comes wearing hat.All stare at her except boys who only show their backs. Just then Jungkook comes out from washroom. When she sees girls she waves her hand and starts to go to their direction and bumps into Jungkook and he catches her by waist.

" What is happening?" Taeyhung tells feeling confused.

" Now I'm confused" Jissso murmurs. Just then after then Jungkook leaves her waist and she falls down.

Taeyhung wides his eyes as he knew what's going to happen. Lisa rushes and helps Rose up. Jimin and Namjoon start to tell Jungkook it's wrong. Jimin just gets scared for future. After rose got up Jisso asks" Are you Ok?" "I'm fine." Rose replies. Jennie slightly pushes Jin and Jisso and comes between them to reach Jungkook.

" ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??" she yells and Jisso and Lisa try to hold her back.

" I'm not and people will think you are if you shout like this" he replies coldly.