Just one chance

"What are you guys doing?" Rose asks. They both let go of each other at the sight of Rose.

''Ask him that question. What is HE doing here." says Jungkook irritated. Rose looks at Chanyeol.

"Why are you here?" she asks in serious tone.

"I need to talk to you Rose" Chanyeol requests looking into her eyes.

"Please" he adds as she gave 'the look' of disapproval 

"Okay, tell me" Rose asks giving in. Jungkook gets frustrated and looks away for a second folding his arms. 

"In private please" Chanyeol asks irritating Jungkook more. Rose looks at Jungkook giving him 'go somewhere' looks. Jungkook sighs and goes into kitchen stomping but plans to overhear their conversation. 

" Make it fast" Rose orders.

" I missed you" Chanyeol tells suddenly.

" If you want to tell this, you are wasting my time" Rose tells

" Can you do me one last favour? " Chanyeol asks.

"What is it ?" Rose asks.

"Let me take you out for lunch, now" Chanyeol says.'

"If I say yes, don't come back to me" Rose tells.

"Deal" Chanyeol says giving his hand for handshake. Rose accepts this.

"NO!" Jungkook shouts bursting out of kitchen.

" You were eavesdropping?" Rose asks sighing.

"I will also come with you guys" Jungkook declares ignoring her question.

"What?" Chanyeol asks.

"I didn't cook anything and I AM hungry" he tells.

"Then go out to eat with your friends  or alone." Chanyeol says.

" I want to go with Rose" Jungkook pouts.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Rose asks herself in a faint voice.

"What?" both guys ask her the same time.

"Nothing" she replies.

"Still you can't come with us" Chanyeol denies.

"Let him come" Rose tells. Jungkook face lights up. Chanyeol sighs in defeat.

" I'll bring my car then wait here" Chanyeol says.

"No. Let's go in my car." Jungkook cuts in. Then they start bickering over whose car they should go in.

"SHUT UP! Let's go in my car!" Rose shouts shutting their mouths.

"I'll drive then" Jungkook tells.

"AND Rose is gonna sit in the passenger's seat" he adds.

"No! I'll drive and Rose will sit beside me!" Chanyeol yells denying.

" Shut up BOTH OF YOU!" Rose shouts.

" Chanyeol will drive" she declares and smirk appears on Chanyeol's face.

"And YOU will sit in the passenger's seat" she adds pointing at Jungkook which makes both the guys faces sick. They climb into the car and start bickering about which restaurant they should go or which song they should listen to....

"Are they kids or something..." Rose sighs and takes out her mobile and texts Jennie.

ROSE: Unnie are u there?

JENNIE: Yeah

ROSE: I've got a situation. Plz come to xxxx restaurant. From there we'll go to movie as planned.

JENNIE: Ok I'll ask Tae to drop me at that place.

ROSE: Thx Unnie! You're the best.

JENNIE: welcome. Btw what happened? Is it a problem?

ROSE: You'll know

Rose sighs and looks out of the window. After a while they arrive at the restaurant and goes inside. As they complete ordering food after some argument Jennie arrives there and waves at them. Rose waves back. 

"Hey, do u guys mind if I sit here?" she asks innocently as if she accidentally met them there.

"Sure!" Rose says. After they complete their food, Jennie suddenly remembers something.

"Rose I'm very sorry! I told Tae that I'll spend time with him today. So I can't come to movie with you." Jennie tells.

"It's ok. You both can go. I'll go home and paint." Rose tells.

"NO! We......eh planned something else." Jennie says which makes Rose suspicious as if Jennie is planning something.

"Waste of tickets then" Rose says shrugging.

"No, Jungkook will accompany you, Right Jungkook?" Jennie asks winking at him.

" YES! Thanks noona!" he thanks smiling brightly.

"What?! No-" Rose starts speaking but Jennie cuts her.

"No nothing. Times up! Bye!" Jennie squeals dragging Chanyeol out with her before he could say anything. Jungkook stares at Rose. After some bickering she gives up and they go to theatre. They sit in their seats. The movie starts. Then Rose and Jungkook her some noise. The couple beside them are making out. Rose turns her head away. 'Why is Jennie unnie trying to set me up with Jungkook? Even Lisa did the same. Jisoo unnie also seems like she cooperating to them.' Rose thinks.

(TIME SKIP) 

They both come back after watching the movie.

"Uh-" Jungkook was about to say something. Rose goes into her room, takes out her paint set and starts painting.

(After some time)

Rose comes down to kitchen to drink some water. Jungkook follows her as he was sitting in the hall and saw her passing by. She takes the water bottle out of refrigerator and turns back and crashes into Jungkook's chest. She rubs her nose and looks up to his face.

"What?" she asks.

"Will you go out with me?" he asks pinning her to the fridge. She avoids his eyes. 'All this time I was behaving like he did some mistake but I was jealous and took my anger on him' Rose thinks avoiding his eyes.

"I'm serious" Jungkook says placing his hand under her chin and lifting it up.

"Just give me one chance"